Search results

1. S

Teensy 4.1 apparentl powered by 3V on pin 14 / A0

Guys, I think I figured it out! Pin A0 aka Pin 14 was apparently used by the audio shield as S/PDIF-out as well. So I tried pin A2 and configured it as INPUT_PULLDOWN and that gives me the desired result! :-) It shows close to 0V if nothing is attached. And when I attach the cable from the...
  2. S

I ended up using an other battery module that has a higher charging current. This module has no 3V bus so I am trying to measure the voltage directly at the battery as you suggested. With a voltage divider consisting of 2x 10k resistors I measure half the voltage at the junction. But with the...
  3. S

I don't know why but the voltage divider did not work as expected. Even between two 10kOhm resistors I could measure the full voltage provided by the battery. So I ended up just putting a single 10 kOhm resistor between the battery plus and the teensy pin I use to measure the voltage (3v bus...
  4. S

Thanks, now I get it! :-) I'll try and work with that!
  5. S

Hey guys, great replies all of you, thank you! :-) I am glad, you were able to understand my built and that I didn't have to draw a schematic diagram - I have never done this before with software :-D I am using exactly this battery shield and found a supplier that advises to use the 3V bus as...
  6. S

Hu guys, first post here so I hope I do everything correct! :-) What I am trying to do: I'm working on a cool project (audio guestbook) utilizing teensy4.1 with an audio shield. To power the arduino I use a 18650 battery shield that I "link" in to the USB cable that is pluggin in to the teensy...
Back