Search results

1. G

Three-Phase SPWM With Teensy 4.1

Sorry for the late response, I realized I was doing something wrong with the DDS (I had never heard of it, so had to study a little bit), so I tried again yesterday afternoon and this morning. Actually, I changed some stuff, and my code right now is this. When I see it with an oscilloscope I...
  2. G

So, I tried to include your input on my code, and I still have the same problem. I also want the SPWM and the code you provided set a fixed Duty Cycle, that´s why I used the currentTime in the sine wave generation.
  3. G

Thank you so much, I'm going to try and make the changes. Will tell you if it works.
  4. G

Hi everyone, so I need help with my code. I'm using a library called 'Teensy_PWM.h'. I want to create 3 SPWM Signals with a phase shift of 120º. I'm generating the signals in Pins 7, 8, and 25 which belong to FlexPWM1.3. As Teensy 4.1 allows a 'Floating Point Unit' I'm creating the Sine Waves...
  5. G

How to syncrhonize two different timers

Well, I made some tests, and in this code when I use an oscilloscope the submodules from the same module PWM2 have a delay of 100 ns, but when I compare from differnet timers the delay is 3.0 us. I have here the code and the images of the oscilloscope. /* eFlexPwm Simple Example This...
  6. G

How to syncrhonize two different timers

Hi, so I'm trying to create a code for a three-phase inverter using SPWM, I'm still in the beginning so don't be too harsh on the code. The final objective is to create 24 SPWM signals with a phase-shift of 15 degrees. My question is, how do I synchronize different Timers (different modules)...
  7. G

Teensy 4.1 24 timmers SPWM

Ok, that answer my question. Thank you so much
  8. G

Teensy 4.1 24 timmers SPWM

Hi everyone, So I have a question regarding the timers from Teensy 4.1. Is it possible to have different PWM Signals in 2 pins from the same submodule? So Pins 7 and 8 belong to PWM1 and submodule 3 (FlexPWM1.3). Is it possible to have independent PWM outputs for these pins? Are the outputs...
Back