Search results

1. M

changing pitch of audio samples - TeensyVariablePlayback library

Today I tested the AudioPlaySerialFlashResmp and the sound goes really bad when setting pitch up (only one semitone and has distortion/artefacts... ) which does not happen with the SD player. Also in the serial flash player, with this last release my teensy gets stuck if I try to play with the...
  2. M

Thx for the quick response. For me it's working fine with 3 or 4 sample players. Haven't tested some features like crossfade, but pitch, forward loop are ok in my initial tests
  3. M

That's awesome. So in this version the buffer is created (and deleted) dynamically, compared to your buffered sample player which uses fixed size ones, am I correct? Would it be possible to have fixed sized ones and maybe a little more persistent? like erasing the data only when the buffer is...
  4. M

ILI9225 Optimized Library

nope, I'm currently using a different display and library, ST7789
  5. M

Roadmap "Dynamic Updates": any effort going on?

ok got it, I get lost with github , the reverb works perfect now! thanks for this ;-)
  6. M

where should I download the files from?
  7. M

this is awesome, was not expecting this level of support! will check this tomorrow morning. Thanks dude
  8. M

Just tested the new dynamic mixer and it makes brutal noises when that setting is activated, if not it works fine.
  9. M

Thanks h4yn0nnym0u5e will check this new mixer in a moment. I'm having a weird issue with the reverb effect, basically the reverb stops suddenly if there's no audio in the input, so when connected to a physical audio input it does work because there's always a subtle noise remaining but when...
  10. M

Can i modulate the delay time?

yes, that is exactly the first think I tried but looks like there's a bug ....I copied the rectifier effect to a new one (just changing the name of the file and object) and I get similar errors, probably because I'm not using the last Arduino version and not the last dynamic audio library...
  11. M

@houtson yes, the files are placed in the right place and the #include it's correct. the code it's very very long, will give a try in a fresh new project, this one has grown too much and I'm getting this sort of errors in the last step of compilation not only with your library. Thanks you!
  12. M

64Mo PSRAM chip APS6404L compatibility

I'm not using last Teensyduino version, got a windows laptop with last versions of both Teensyduino and your dynamic library but for some reason my code does not work there (it does compile, but hardware enters in a reboot cycle when flashed with it) so for this particular project I'm using an...
  13. M

for some reason (that I don't fully understand) I can't use it :-( it's probably because I'm using the alternative dynamic audio library, just in case you're curious about it this is what the compiler says: .pio/build/teensy40/src/main.cpp.o: In function `EffectDelay2::setParam(int, float)'...
  14. M

yours it's cool, but it has only control via the modulation input to set the delay time, isn't it?
  15. M

Well, at the moment I haven't been able to make it work, I'm using pins 11, 12, 13 and 30 for CS (pin 6 is used already on my project), it does compile but gets stuck when the delay is initialised tried modifying the settings on extmem.cpp // in the extmem.cpp file: #define SPIRAM_MOSI_PIN 11...
  16. M

Thanks for the info, will give a try!
  17. M

Thanks! btw I edited my previous post with some extra info while you were answering it... I'm slow wrinting in English haha
  18. M

Hi h4yn0nnym0u5e, what I would like to get is a response like this: this would be the same response as setting the pan law to 0 in Cubase I think, which is better for mixng to my taste. It's true that phisically a sound will be louder when it's played by both speakers but 'psyco-acoustically'...
  19. M

Hi h4yn0nnym0u5e, I'm using your audio library so i could theoretically use it, correct? Anyway I have no idea how to initiallize the chip, any tip? have seen in the delay code the pin assignment which I assume that have to tweak to my needs, and I was thinking about using it for some big arrays...
  20. M

Would it be possible to use this chip with Teensy 4.0? I'm trying to figure out how to initialise it (how to indicate the CS pin for example) but at the moment I'm pretty lost
  21. M

hi again, I have a question about the dynamic stereo mixer (which I think it's really good btw) would like to totally deactivate the panning law, which number will set the gain correction depending on the pan setting to zero? I've tried with "mixMaster.setPanLaw(0.0);" and it sounds...
  22. M

Help to adapt i2c code from i2c_t3.h to Wire.h

Hi there, I'm trying to adapt the 16n firmware for Teensy 4 As the original code is made for Teensy 3.2 & LC, I have to adapt the i2c part for the Wire library, but no idea how to set to master/slave and the i2c pullup. Any idea about how to? original code: if(i2cMaster){...
  23. M

ST7789_t3 (part of ST7735 library) support for displays without CS pin

Hi @KurtE, this is just to say that the issue pointed in my last post was all my fault, drawReact works perfect. Also I'm getting pretty good results with the frameBuffer, waiting 100 milliseconds before writing to the buffer, which is a slow refesh, but avoids all glitches. Thanks for all the...
  24. M

sorry, I made a big mistake, because didn't adjust the buffer size in Audiostream, also I'm using VSCode with PlatfomIO, no idea if it behaves differently from the Arduino IDE this are the correct values, now heap is the same, but not the free space for local variables: old Teensy version and...
  25. M

Hi @houtson, could you share the code? the Github link is dead. Thanks!
  26. M

I'm testing this but the resulting free memory is too small compared with the previous version I was using, not sure if it's because the last version of Teensyduino (because I wasusing an old version too) or the last version of the dynamic library, but the numbers are pretty different: old...
  27. M

Teensy 4.1 - Copy SDCard Data into Flash Memory

not using the LittleFS_QPINAND because that is only for Teensy 4.1, it does not have a way to point which is the CS pin etc... but I tested with LittleFS_SPINAND and it was ok, anyway, if I can't use it with the serialFlash.h library then it maybe not very usefull to me as my idea was using it...
  28. M

Teensy 4.1 - Copy SDCard Data into Flash Memory

Hi there, I have this flash chip: https://protosupplies.com/product/w25n02g/ was planing to use it in a Teensy4.0 with the SerialFlash.h library but something does not work with it, the chip is detected but I haven't been able to write on it and also the reported size does not match the expected...
  29. M

great! just downloading it
  30. M

yes, I'm using <list> like described in this post I have access to the enum (once moved it out of the setParam declaration): waves->setParam(SynthWaveformModulated::frequency, floatVar); ...but no idea how to set the frequency directly accessing to the filter objet, moved it to the public...
  31. M

thanks @manicksan but it does not worth, my macOS it's too old, I'm getting advices from Chrome and VSCode about the imminent lack of compatibility, time to update I guess
  32. M

How to display free ram.

thanks for answering @KurtE well, I was wrong but is because I am getting some weird results, looks like it does not always show the correct value #include <Arduino.h> #include "memory.h" void setup() { Serial.begin(9600); Serial.println("\n init--------------"); memInfo()...
  33. M

How to display free ram.

that's pretty neat, but it provides info about the max ram used instead of the available free ram, am I correct?
  34. M

Yet Another File Player (and recorder)

Hi again @h4yn0nnym0u5e, in order to use the playWavBuffered dynamically, how would you recommend to add the destructor? I have seen this in play_sd_wav.h of your dynamic library: ~AudioPlaySdWav(){SAFE_RELEASE_INPUTS(); SAFE_RELEASE_MANY(2,block_left,block_right);} any suggestion?
  35. M

just implemented the raw import on my current project, thanks a lot!
  36. M

Hi @Moo, I'm currently using a modified version of your old code, will give a try to this new one which seems to be way better. How does it perform reading from the microSD card?
  37. M

thanks for the prompt answer @h4yn0nnym0u5e, I have one last question, would it be possible to adapt the parseWAVheader to make a WAV to RAW file convertor? I would like to give a try but maybe I'm wrong about audio file formats and something else has to be done apart from removing the metadata...
  38. M

Thanks @h4yn0nnym0u5e , I'll comment all references to SCOPE in audioBuffer to avoid the warnings. The supported files are WAV 16bit with 44.1, 22 or 11kHz correct? would it be possible to change the playback speed by using the sample rate? would be a great add on.
  39. M

This is awesome, it works fine to me. I'm using your dynamic audio core, with VScode and platformIO extension, it gives some warnings about redefinitions when compiling (but as I said, it works): In file included from src/play_wav_buffered.h:34:0, src/AudioBuffer.h:35:0: warning: "SCOPE_ENABLE"...
  40. M

Teensy 4.1 Granular Sampler

very interesting project, any updates about this?
  41. M

@KurtE you are my hero! almost all issues are gone allocating the buffer with setFrameBuffer(), thanks a lot for all the info provided. There's a minor bug with drawRect, which I see is made with drawFastVLine and drawFastHLine so I guess the issue must be in the 'Rectangular clipping' part of...
  42. M

thanks @KurtE that solved that particular issue, but I still have lots of glitches with useFrameBuffer, here's another example, with useFrameBuffer(false) with useFrameBuffer(true) example code: #define TFT_CS 0 // PyBadge/PyGamer display control pins: chip select #define TFT_RST...
  43. M

Hi I found an issue with this library when using it for 240x320 displays, useFrameBuffer(true) and updateScreenAsync(), it basically makes glitches which is more noticeable with oblique lines, which are 'repeated' and doted across the display, made a very simple test (to be sure it was not the...
  44. M

thanks h4yn0nnym0u5e, the second one is like the thing I'm working on. A device in which different instruments can be selected as sound source and different effects can be chained to process it. I had a look few days ago to that alternative audio design tool but it does not work fine in my...
  45. M

What I'm working on it's a 8 channels synth/multi effects unit so I have not too much made in the audio design tool, In the previous version of the code I had all audio items declared at the beginning (8 delays, 8 filters, 8 folders...), changing only the connections between them (using list) is...
  46. M

Hi h4yn0nnym0u5e, I making some changes in the synthVoise class to connect also inputs to the synth/effect, the inputs for modulation are fine but the with the audio input of an effect I'm facing an issue, no idea how to connect 2 of those objects in series, could you suggest a method for that...
  47. M

Thanks @ h4yn0nnym0u5e it works now, the problem was the file control_cs42448.cpp I'm using a slightly modified version, the original one does not include the "magic bit" fix (which I found in this forum) that makes it work, bool AudioControlCS42448::enable(void) { Wire.begin(); // TODO...
  48. M

hi @h4yn0nnym0u5e I'm trying to use your dynamic audio library but at the moment there's no sound at all, I'm using VsCode with platformIO, replaced the core in .platformio/packages/framework-arduinoteensy replaced the audio library too it compiles ok, if you have any clue about what to check...
  49. M

Hi there, I still not being able to make the display to work with hardware SPI1, and I think the selected pins are correct, also I would like to know which SPI configuration is the most appropriate, using Teensy 4.0 SPISettings ADCSettings(48000000, MSBFIRST, SPI_MODE0) #define TFT_CS 0...
  50. M

CS42448 - Teensy Audio lib hookup how-to?

there is one more thing you could test, the voltage in the VQ pin has to be about 2.5v, if not, the codec will give no sound. You can check the voltage on the capacitors connected to that pin which is easier than placing the prove in the pin itself, or you can try the fix directly by adding a...
Back