Search results

1. J

AsyncWebServer_Teensy41 for QNEthernet

hello khoih, I have SD, PSRAM ,SPI Flash and QSPI here on my site. I think the moste used will be SD and FS on the internal Flash. That what i tryed to get running on my post. If LittleFs was working on all Flash the same way it should not be da big deal to save the files to the other Flash...
  2. J

Hello BriComp, Welcome, and thanks for our post! :cool:
  3. J

Here my code any help welcome /* This software, the ideas and concepts is Copyright (c) David Bird 2021 All rights to this software are reserved. It is prohibited to redistribute or reproduce of any part or all of the software contents in any form other than the following: 1. You may...
  4. J

Hello, thanks for ansywer, and for the build of the Lib's you do for Teensy ! Thanks for your tipps,too! :) I have a question is it reachable with your lib and steams ? But i want an working Async Webserver it think that is the futuere for Teensy 4 ! I have to ask David to put my code...
  5. J

Hello, I think to have an Async Server on Teensy would be a great thing. I think Teensy projects could benefit a lot from this! And to me it would also be worth a few beers. But i can't reach that goal alone, i need help. Since last post i found a Esp32 Solution with an example here...
  6. J

Hello, thanks for the hints, but sorry after all i don't get the point. I need to load the file from the filesystem LittleFs form Teensy . But how do i use the EthernetWebServer to send a file from Filesystem ? Because there is no easy function like server.serveStatic for others than ESP CPU ...
  7. J

Teensy 4.1 Littelfs Down/Upload/change files over Network (FtpServer)

HI, i am working now on a website to upload and Download files to LittleFs and the SDcard. I found some intresting projekts for the ESP32. But wy is the Littelfs api for ESP32 and Teendy so different ? I do not understand wy that must be this way, no easy way to bring an ESP project ot the...
  8. J

FLASHMEM for all functions in a file

Hello, in the meantime i geht the place where the File have to be places. But no luck with compiling my project. greedings Jake
  9. J

hello, nice work thanks ! But a question i want to ask it it posible to handle files from SD Card (sdfat2) or Flash (LittleFs ) ? Greedings jake
  10. J

Teensy randomly hangs when uploading file via ftp (non deterministic)

Hello, i am stranded with my test. I User arduino IDE 1.8.19 and TD 1.56 Using the examble 1 and downloaded all form the links in the thread. Compiled for T 4.1 The problem: the vfs.h did not work with the new version of sd.h or sdfat.h or is there a newer version withch i did not find ...
  11. J

Hello, thanks for answering, now i think that helps a bit. But did you try to open in ftp in Active mode ? Alfter all i want to reach the goal to have an Teensy 4.1 with LittleFs and an ftpd that sends and recives data form an ftp client. i tested Simpleftp but that was working only with sdfat...
  12. J

Hello, is there any news on this ? Did someone bring that to Littlefs ? greedings Jake
  13. J

FLASHMEM for all functions in a file

Hello Frank, my program code and variables have become very large. I use many libraries (sdcard,qeternet,lvgl, etc) some I have manually pushed into flash. I am very interested in a solution on the principle. The problem is that I have not understood how to use it, despite having read...
  14. J

Hello Renzo, any news ? If i can help with anything let me know. Bye Jake
  15. J

Hello Renzo, Happy new Year! And thanx for reply. I am using the Teensy 4.1 with the Onboard Network Connector. I run Arduino 1.8.19 and Teensyduino 1.56 all the latest versions. I played with the NativeEternet and QNethernet libs both are working well. Tank you for helping me out. greedings Jake
  16. J

Hello, I have a question how do I get files (HTML) for the web server on the LittleFS that I created in Flash? It should run over network, but the existing libraries are not designed for Teensy 4.1. I am currently working with QNethernet, where network connectivity is not the problem. I was...
  17. J

T4.1 Ethernet Library

Hi, i am not shure if i am right on this place, but does anyone have experiance with the https://github.com/gallegojm/Arduino-Ftp-Server on Teensy 4.1 ? I want to change the files on my SDKard (Webserver) over ftp. I am using SDFat 2.02 and the last Native Ethernet lib. I don't think there is an...
  18. J

Teensy 4 use DMAMEM and typedef struct

Ho, that sounds good. That means the slot have to be reinitialized for first use again. Direct in the setup the var value was not set to 2 for the purgcounter here in the exable. But when i set the slot start vaues again it is in DMAMEM and the righs value, rigtht? Many Tanks :)
  19. J

Hi, tanks for fast answer. I a not shure. I have an Struct and want this and others in the DMAMEM. The speed is not a problem. But how had this be done. I am not an expert ot user Memalloc/free to bild this up. An i tryed to send this to DMAMEM without luck. And if i get it right that cant be...
  20. J

Hello, i have a question. Tennsy 4 have 512 DMAMEM and it can be Used. But not with an typedef struct, I know it is slower but this makes the memory a bit more unusable and much komplex to use. From my point of knowledge this Ram is los most time, so i prefer at this point of view one Memory...
Back