Search results

1. D

Arduino IDE v2 - add Debug Flags, Compiler Warnings, and Compiler Optimizations

And this is exactly the reason why I'm trying to hammer it through the Arduino devs to promote these in the Tools menu and promote board vendors implement them. It's really easy to do but the Arduino people need to promote it so vendors do it. Putting compiler switch in the IDE Pref dialog is...
  2. D

Arduino IDE v2 - add Debug Flags, Compiler Warnings, and Compiler Optimizations

I've seen a Teensy developer having problems with warnings stopping their compile sessions trying to move from Arduino v1.8.x to Arduino IDE v2.0.3. While I added in-circuit debugging to the STM32 platform for IDE v2, I started working on getting OpenOCD working with the ESP32 and added those...
  3. D

Teensy 3.2 3D Model

Thanks for the 3D model but boy that Teensy 3.2 is tough to mount... I've not 3D printed this yet but it's tough to get any place to hold the board down. I'm putting the pins in sticking up so jumper wires can be easily installed and still have access to the LED and button. I was hoping to...
Back