Search results

1. K

Help to interpret memory usage: remain unchanged while defining larger variables

I see your point. We define that variable in the main() function, does it count as dynamic allocation? What will happen if we define them in the global scope?
  2. K

Help to interpret memory usage: remain unchanged while defining larger variables

Hi everyone, I am doing my project with Teensy 4.1 and I need to report the memory usage with respect the size of the matrix variable. I am using Eigen right now. The simple script is like this (there are more actually) typedef Matrix<float, NSTATES, 1> my_VectorNx; my_VectorNx[2] vector_a...
  3. K

Processor-in-the-loop (PIL) with Teensy?

Thank you for your kind answer. We are new to HIL/PIL things. What we want is basically testing our algorithms on MCUs. Yes our application is with drones. So we do not want to try to make it run on real drone right now. We think PIL is good for now. We want to build a drone dynamics model in...
  4. K

Processor-in-the-loop (PIL) with Teensy?

Hi everyone, I am developing a controller on Teensy 4.1. First, I do want to test it in the PIL style where my real Teensy gets feedback and control a model running on my computer. I know that Arduino and Simulink can work together. But my application does need Teensy board. So, has anyone...
Back