Search results

1. R

Going from Teensy to "Real Product"?

I too backed into productizing a Teensy LC based prototype. I made an Altium schematic page for it. I'll send you a copy if you want. I have enough ICs for the next year or so, but at some point I want to switch to a microcontroller that can update over a UART. The problem is that many of them...
  2. R

Web site could use a few updates :)

I recently ran into a problem where I was trying to change the default ADC reference on a Teensy-LC with the function "setReference(REF_EXT)" and kept getting the error " 'setReference' was not declared in this scope" even when I included <ADC.h>. It turns out "analogReference(EXTERNAL)" works...
  3. R

ADC library, with support for Teensy 4, 3.x, and LC

Mark, thanks that did the trick. How do we fix the documentation?
  4. R

ADC library, with support for Teensy 4, 3.x, and LC

I'm having a problem with "setReference" -------- #include <ADC.h> //ADC support ... setReference(EXTERNAL); //use external 2.5V ref ------- gives the following compile error: 'setReference' was not declared in this scope with Teensy LC / Arduino IDE...
  5. R

‎AFL128128A0-1.44N12NTM-ANO‎ 128x128 ST7735 based LCD pin mapping question

‎AFL128128A0-1.44N12NTM-ANO‎ 128x128 ST7735 based LCD pin mapping question I want to drive the ‎AFL128128A0-1.44N12NTM-ANO‎ 1.44" 128x128 ST7735 based LCD. The only hitch is that the ZIF connector pin names do not match the driver pin names. I think I have it right by process of elimination...
Back