Search results

1. M

RA8875 from Buydisplay

Thank you In this case, I have to move the rectangle and change the weight, I was hopping there is better way to fix this, like using layers or some kind of "active window" to put the clock inside.
  2. M

RA8875 from Buydisplay

Hi KurtE You help me couple times and I thank you. Please help me with this problem. I have a RA8875 + T4, and I want to display clock with Michroma font, I have this problem, please see the pictures This is part of me code tft.setTextColor(RA8875_WHITE, RA8875_BLACK); tft.setCursor(345...
  3. M

high-res MIPI display

Hi Finally. Yes, please, if you can, share the code.Here, or to my email, momosh66@hotmail.com Thank you !!!
  4. M

LittlevGL with RA8875 on Teensy 4.0

Hi First, Thank you very much for the code, after adding touch screen, and making simple test, i find out it's working very slow, it's slower then even ESP32. Please, if you can, check out the example file, and see, if you can make it faster...
  5. M

LittlevGL with RA8875 on Teensy 4.0

Please, if you can, share the code Thank you in advance
  6. M

high-res MIPI display

Ok Thank you for your help, let me see, if I can put all this together
  7. M

high-res MIPI display

I know about that, the controller board bast on RA8876 and SSD2828, here is the reply from BuyDisplay.com Sorry we don't have arduino code for your reference. It's complicated to make it working with arduino due board, RA8876 requires SPI for communication, On board SSD2828 also requires SPI...
  8. M

high-res MIPI display

Thank you for reply Yes, i want to use it with Teensy 4.0, and i think the hardware interface is no problem, because i have this display, if you have a second, please take a look https://www.buydisplay.com/spi-1280x400-7-84-ips-tft-lcd-module-with-ra8876-capacitive-touch-panel Please let me...
  9. M

high-res MIPI display

Hi carl0s I have a Display board with RA8876+SSD2828 drivers, and I'm having hard time to even display any thing on it, so please let me know. if you able to operate your display? Thank you
  10. M

LittleVGL on Teensy

Thank you, for all this info, I'm done with hardware, you think, you can share, any working LVGL / Teensy 4 code? Thanks again
  11. M

LittleVGL on Teensy

Thank you for reply. I have LOLIN32 connected with ILI9488 with Capacitive Touch, connection is Parallel, TFT_eSPI Library, and this is the pins, #define TFT_CS 0 #define TFT_DC 15 #define TFT_WR 4 #define TFT_RD 32 #define TFT_D0 12 #define TFT_D1 13...
  12. M

LittleVGL on Teensy

Hi prickle I'm using Littlevgl with ESP32, it works, but it's slow, you think you can help me, to use Teensy 4 with LVGL? If possible? Thank you in advance
  13. M

RA8875 from Buydisplay

Thank you, Works as expected.
  14. M

RA8875 from Buydisplay

Compiling error Hello KurtE I'm having compile error and here is what I'm doing. 1. downloaded and installed library from https://github.com/mjs513/RA8875/tree/RA8875_t4 2. trying compile example from ..\_Teensy3\ILI_Ada_FontTest\ILI_Ada_FontTest.ino 3. getting compile error...
  15. M

RA8875 from Buydisplay

You Are a Genius !!!!!! It Works !!! Thank you ! One more think, In old library (drawArray)), we had a option to change image location(x, y), In this example, to move the image, I'm changing uint16_t start_x uint16_t start_y but what If there is multiple images? Please tell me, how I...
  16. M

RA8875 from Buydisplay

Thank you for your help.I'm getting this error, when I'm trying to compile T4_RA8875_pictureEmbed:58: error: 'enable_layers' was not declared in this scope if (enable_layers) tft.writeTo(layer); ^ T4_RA8875_pictureEmbed:113: error: 'enable_layers' was not declared in this scope...
  17. M

RA8875 from Buydisplay

RA8875 tft.setRotation(1) and (3) problem Hello KurtE. Thank you very much for T4_RA8875_pictureEmbed-190902b.zip Example. tft.setRotation(2) works perfect, but 1 and 3 not, there is any chance, if possible you can take a look at it, and maybe find some solution for it? Thank you in advance
  18. M

Have I fried my board?

Amazon $25 https://www.amazon.com/PJRC-Teensy-2-0/dp/B00NC4302Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1525027158&sr=8-2&keywords=teensy+%2B%2B2 Digikey $8 times x 5, I think yes
  19. M

Have I fried my board?

The AT90USB1286-MU is dammed, not the bootloader, I was planning to buy the processor for Digikey, https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/microchip-technology/AT90USB1286-MUR/AT90USB1286-MURCT-ND/2477090 and replace it, and then load the bootloader, I have 5 Teensy++2 damaged. Wrong dc/dc...
  20. M

Have I fried my board?

Is there any way to flash bootloader for Teensy++ 2.0? Looks like I damaged it someway and before trow it away want to try recover the board.
  21. M

Teensy 3.1 vs FT2606 Capacitance Touch Driver (2.8" TFT)

Hi if possible, please tell me the name of this Font, from your post, please see the picture
  22. M

Highly optimized ILI9341 (320x240 TFT color display) library

Thank you I'm still trying to import this library (Michroma), and i ask friend of my for help, and mean time can you please see if impossible to make the bottom part of the rectangle smallest possible? I'm loosing lot of space on the screen because of that. Thank you again
  23. M

Hi I'm having hard time to add this fonts (GOODTIME.h and Michroma.h) Please give me more detailed explanation Thank you
  24. M

Thank you !!!!!!! It's working perfect, NO flicker But there is one Big problem for me, as soon as i'm adding the fonts, what i need to use, i'm getting this error: conflicting declaration 'typedef struct ILI9341_t3_font_t ILI9341_t3_font_t' The fonts i want to add are GOODTIME.h and...
  25. M

Hi Thank you for your fast reply. When i'm compiling Kurts_ILI9341_t3n_FB_and_clip_tests on Teensy 3.2 i'm getting this error no matching function for call to 'Adafruit_GFX_Button::initButton(ILI9341_t3n*, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, const char [3], int)' Please help
  26. M

Hi Please help me to make this code work #include <SPI.h> #include <ILI9341_t3.h> #include <font_Michroma.h> #define TFT_DC 9 #define TFT_CS 10 ILI9341_t3 tft = ILI9341_t3(TFT_CS, TFT_DC); float v = 12345; void setup() { tft.begin(); tft.setRotation(1); tft.fillScreen(ILI9341_BLACK)...
  27. M

Ucglib and Teensy3.1

Please help... I'm also having problem, compelling ucglib for a teensy. Thank you
  28. M

Teensy 3.0 and u8glib

Thank you defragster So here is what I did. Uninstalled latest version of Arduino then downloaded and installed Arduino version 1.0.5 + Teency version 1.19 Downloaded and unzipped Hoss's u8g library from https://forum.pjrc.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2033&d=1400770307 Started sketch...
  29. M

Teensy 3.0 and u8glib

Hello guys, Just updated windows to version 10 and got the following error during compilation. ----------------------- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\U8glib\utility\u8g_com_arduino_hw_spi.cpp: In function 'void writecommand(uint8_t)': C:\Program Files...
  30. M

Menu system on Teensy3 and OLED (SSD1306)

Hello If it's possible, please, post <MenuSystem.h> for this code. The download link, it's not working. Thank you in advance.
  31. M

Teensy 3.0 and u8glib

Hello Finally i what to try my NHD-2.7-12864 screen with Teensy and U8GLIB, Thanks to your post. Please help me to connect them. I need Teensy pin outs for HW SPI Mode, (SCK = ?, MOSI = ?, CS =?, A0 = ?) Thanks in advance
  32. M

Teensy 3.0 and u8glib

Hello.U8g(10,9) only activates 2 pin's on Arduino, i did check the other pins with my oscilloscope,pin10 connected to SC,and pin 9 to D/C on the screen side,the screen was set first to 3 wire and then 4 wire SPI mode,the screen was black on eider mode. From the screens Manual,the 4‐wire mode...
  33. M

Teensy 3.0 and u8glib

Hello.Thank you for this replay.I will answer you questions soon,i'm new in this thing. Mean time,let me tell you how is the screen is weird.Im using NHD‐3.12‐25664UCY2,and it's set to 4‐wire SPI mode,by connecting MPU Interface Pin Selections,BS0 and BS1 to ground. I'm using U8GLIB, and the...
  34. M

Teensy 3.0 and u8glib

I'm still waiting for update. The display is working for me, but it's very slow. I'm using U8GLIB library and the connection is SPI 4 wire.The display(the driver is sSSD1322) is more slower with teensy 3. I wish, somebody will spend time to fegurout the problem.Thanks
  35. M

Teensy 3.0 and u8glib

Thank you. Just want to say,the screen is very fast screen,check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJk1jdHCvuw
  36. M

Teensy 3.0 and u8glib

Thank you very much for fast reply. This is the screen i'll love to use it eventually. http://www.newhavendisplay.com/nhd31225664ucy2-p-3537.html and here is the link,for liblery http://code.google.com/p/u8glib/ The driver chip for this display is ssd1322,This screen also doing the same...
  37. M

Teensy 3.0 and u8glib

Hello. I bought my first Teensy 3.0 and same lcd screen,and thanks to this forum and U8GLIB i can control this screen.After making changes to u8g_delay.c file,screen works now,but i have another problem,same screen works lot faster with teensy 2++ then with Teensy 3.0. I although Teensy 3.0 has...
Back