Search results

1. S

Teensy 4.0 midi Mackie MCU protocol

I've tried to see if there are any messages the icon is sending on startup. But it takes a while for my pc te recognise the icon. The webbrowser midi monitor doesn't show any activity when it's detecting the icon. My guess is that it's sending the code as soon as the connection is established...
  2. S

Got it all working! Thank you for all your help!
  3. S

Thx Paul, I’ve ordered several rotary encoders. Will test asap. Unfortunately i only have 1 Scorpio. Cost me a kidney ;)
  4. S

The bank switching code worked! When i connect my icon platform M+ and turn the gain knob of channel 1, i get following readout on the MIDI monitor: Do you know how i could implement this in my code on the teensy to control the gain/trim of my channels?
  5. S

Hi Paul, Thank you for all your help. Haven’t had the time to check but will try ASAP! Sacha
  6. S

Oh thank you! This might be helpful. I also want to test the ability to control gain(trim) and channel banks, i can only program the first 8 channels at the moment.
  7. S

Hi Paul, You don't need to do anything on the Scorpio, it automatically recognises when a controller is connected. The weird thing is that with the Teensy connected, the physical stay operational. I also own a icon platform M+ with a custom firmware for the Scorpio. When the Icon platform is...
  8. S

Thank you PaulS for your quick response I've got it working! This saved me a lot of time
  9. S

I'm trying to program a Teensy 4.0 to control my Sounddevices Scorpio. The scorpio uses the Mackie MCU protocol to communicate with an external controller. At the moment i am able to get play, pauze, stop, record working. What i want to achieve is to control the value of the faders on channels...
Back