Search results

1. C

AudioSDR - A single Audio block SDR (software defined radio) processor/demodulator

Hi Brian, all that steered you away from STM32Cube is valid. It's not only Eclipse that takes getting used to, but the STM32 IDE plugin is very hard to get a handle on and I have found it error prone. The one reason I am not giving up is a very good graphics environment with TouchGFX, but that...
  2. C

AudioSDR - A single Audio block SDR (software defined radio) processor/demodulator

Hi Brian, I just came across your post, mentioning the F746 board. I have experimented with this board and have managed get the audio in/out part to work. I am now experimenting with Derek Rowell's AudioDSP library, but the going is slow as the STM32 development environment (as you mentioned) is...
  3. C

Teensy Convolution SDR (Software Defined Radio)

Autocorrect again! That should have been 'cpu/DSP' and 'sofar' instead of 'solar'
  4. C

Haha:) that's autocorrect for you.'Cohen to mix' should have been 'Then to mix'. Thanks for the 60kHz recommendation and the link to the Weaver approach. The choice of front ends is a bit out of scope for this forum but I'd love to see some hard measurements of Tayloe vs traditional Superhet...
  5. C

Hi Frank, thx for the quick reply. I see the challenge cramming this into a t3.5 I am not interfacing to QSD or Si5351. Instead I am upgrading a PicaStar design, with a straight 15kHz IF out, and a 8kHz modulation signal. (My VFO is an AD9910 driving H-mode mixer and a lot of band pass filters)...
  6. C

Hi Frank, This is a real smorgasbord of features! I appreciate your and other Teensy SDR contributors to help lift the veil on some of the mysteries of DSP. I am working with Teensy 3.5 because of its 5v IO tolerance. Regretfully it is just a little too short on RAM to compile the Convolution...
  7. C

Hi Frank - I finally succeeded in compiling the Teensy Convolution code! Your direction about the location of the .a files was key, as well as fixing some file version discrepancies. In the hope that it may help others, here is a full summary of steps (including those described in earlier posts...
  8. C

Hi Frank, Thanks for your very quick reply:) I moved the .a files as you mentioned and confirmed that the script includes the required #include files, but a quick test still ended up with similar compile errors. I'll do some more testing later today, will let you know what I find Jan
  9. C

Hi Frank, I am new to this forum but have followed your SDR work with great interest. I started a new project with your original Teensy SDR, then discovered the Convolution variant and the newer DSP library functionality. I have followed the directions in this thread several times and on...
Back