Search results

1. R

connecting nRF8001 to Teensy 3.1

Hi Lynton, I got it to work, I grabbed the library posted by Paul at the adafruit Github and changed the LED 13 -> 3 and now it finally works. Thanks, Rudy:)
  2. R

Thanks for the feedback, @Paul and @ Lynton, unfortunately I didn't get it to work, I got the latest version from Paul from the Web, I did see he still changed something in the Utilities, maybe that is the reason. @Paul, can you check ? Thanks, KR, Rudy
  3. R

compatability of nrf8001 BLE with teensy 3.1

Thanks Paul, a big thanks for picking this up. Looking forward to the result. KR, Rudy
  4. R

Hi Ferdinand, Thanks for the help, I used the library you referred to and still no luck for me, I simply don't get it to work on Teensy 3.1. It compiles and does nothing. When compiling exactly the same code for Leonardo the Bluetooth connection comes on immediately. I don't get what I'm doing...
  5. R

Hi Jarrod, I tried by supplying 5V to the nRF8001 breakout board, it didn't help. Running the code from Tato123 seems not that easy, it looks not to be Arduino code. I'm afraid I'll have to give up on running this on Teensy, that is really a pitty. Thanks for your suggestions. KR, Rudy
  6. R

Hi Jarrod, I never got it to work, i'm going to try One more thing tomorrow by putting 5v on the nRF8001. I'll post my results. KR,Rudy
  7. R

Hi, I'm trying to hook up a nRF8001 from Adafruit to my Teensy 3.1 and run the Adafruit Guggenhat code on it. I downloaded the NRF8001 code from Paul Stoffregen's Github and everything compiles fine. When I hook it up to a Arduino Leonardo it all works fine and I can connect with nRF UART to...
Back