Search results

1. G

[posted] Tape Simulator for Exidy Sorcerer

Hi, I got the clamps today, but they are too high to fit under the power supply board. Therefore, I opted for a simplest solution: I soldered the 4 wires on the legs directly. Now the 4 legs of the controller chip are outside the socked. Everything works as expected. Thanks a lot @Citabria!
  2. G

Ok, I will update my soldering according this information and post back when it's done. Will take some days, as I had to order the clamp on Amazon. Many thanks for your help :-)
  3. G

Hi, I wanted to update about my own experience: As I said in the previous post, I was able to get a Teensi 3.5: my friend actually had one and he agreed to sell it to me. So I contacted Citabria who was kind enough to help me flash my card. I used the instructions found here ...
  4. G

ok, I understand. I just looked around, the 3.2 isn't available too, at least at first sight. But I asked a friend of mine that could still have one in stock and can give it to me, we will see, maybe I'm lucky :-)
  5. G

Hi Citabria As I am in the process of restarting a Sorcerer II DP1000-2, I am doing some research on the web, and came across this excellent post. Congratulations on this upgrade, it's great! I would love to equip my Exidy with it, but unfortunately, I have no Arduino skills and have no idea...
Back