Search results

1. F

Teensy 3.1 issues...

The downloaded copy looks the same and it almost compiles but is stuck at: Error compiling for board Teensy 3.2/3.1
  2. F

(another) Animated GIF player

Teensy 3.1 Animated GIFs sketch not working... I am having compile issues with AnimatedGIFs sketch for my Teensy 3.1 & SmartMatrix board. I got it all working in the middle of last year but now, using the exact same sketch and no changes, I only get errors that I don't understand. Is there...
  3. F

Teensy 3.1 issues...

Unable to compile any sketches I've previously used. Filenamefunction.h seems to be one issue. Another is: RGB 24 does not name a type. Please keep in mind that I haven't changed anything since I last uploaded any sketch. What's changed. The latest GIFs player bombs while trying to compile...
  4. F

Teensy 3.1 issues...

Am ignoring the issues with Teensy 4 update forced upon me for the time being and trying to compile a Teensy Animated GIFs July 6, 2020 sketch and these are my error messages: Please note I haven't changed anything since I last uploaded it...
  5. F

Teensy 3.1 issues...

Nope doesn't look anything like this. When I press Teensy Security 4 I get a pop up sheet with instructions to perform an Encryption Setup and the steps necessary to do it. Tells me to write down the KEY (no key here) and not to forget it or else, I just guessing here as it doesn't actually...
  6. F

Teensyduino 1.56 Released

I get a green line then a green box on my Smart Matrix then the SD card gets read and the display program runs behind the green box, about 4X4" in size. Any ideas what's going on here as I can no longer upload anything into my Teensy 3.1 board. (See above message)
  7. F

Teensyduino 1.56 Released

This is all a but much for a 3.1 user. I don't understand what's going on here. I hooked up my Teensy 3.1 board to my iMac and Arduino IDE doesn't see it anymore. Instead I get Teensy 4 Security message. I don't have a Teensy 4 board and I can no longer use the IDE to upload sketches into my...
  8. F

Teensy 3.1 issues...

My Teensy 3.1 stopped working properly today (wrong voltage supply - just a hickup really) and I am trying to rewrite the AnimatedGIFs sktech that I’ve always relied upon but strange things have started happening. First off I can’t find my Teensy boards menu on the Arduino IDE. Instead I get...
  9. F

Teensy not communicating with Arduino IDE

FredEBear here again. Can't find old thread from earlier. el_supremo asked me for this .h file so here it is. FilenameFunctions.h And here's the code. Latest development...I can't find my SKETCHES folder. It's gone. I'm trying to condense all Arduino stuff as it appears to be scattered...
  10. F

Arduino 1.8.13 complie issues

Program has an error and won't compile. /* * Animated GIFs Display Code for SmartMatrix and HUB75 RGB LED Panels * * Uses SmartMatrix Library written by Louis Beaudoin at pixelmatix.com * * Written by: Craig A. Lindley * * Copyright (c) 2014 Craig A. Lindley * Refactoring by Louis...
  11. F

Sorry about the lenghty mess of code. Here's a shorter piece of the sketch void setup() { decoder.setScreenClearCallback(screenClearCallback); decoder.setUpdateScreenCallback(updateScreenCallback); decoder.setDrawPixelCallback(drawPixelCallback)...
  12. F

Sorry about the lenghty mess of code. Here's a shorter piece of the sketch void setup() { decoder.setScreenClearCallback(screenClearCallback); decoder.setUpdateScreenCallback(updateScreenCallback); decoder.setDrawPixelCallback(drawPixelCallback)...
  13. F

Okay not giving up just yet (I'm stubborn that way). Here is the latest SKETCH code with the error which is new. Arduino: 1.8.13 (Mac OS X), TD: 1.55, Board: "Teensy 3.2 / 3.1, Serial, 96 MHz (overclock), Faster, US English" In file included from...
  14. F

Unable to complete task! Same issue keeps coming up and I have no solution to the problem..Sketch is looking for FilenameFunctions.h, which is located right where it should be within the library folder along with all the rest of the .h files, but INO still can't find it! Any ideas as to why...
  15. F

Okay. Useless here as I'm looking at the .h file within the Arduino/libraries folder right now. Perhaps the INO is broken. Thanks for your quick replies...
  16. F

FilenameFunctions.h IS included into the library. I can't figure out why Arduino can't see it! Sorry but don't know where "Output" is located within the IDE. Went to PREFERENCES and it's not there. Any ideas? iMac being used.
  17. F

Arduino: 1.8.13 (Mac OS X), TD: 1.55, Board: "Teensy 3.2 / 3.1, Serial, 96 MHz (overclock), Faster, US English" /Users/alfredolivas/Desktop/Desktop - Alfred’s iMac - 1/Arduino/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware...
  18. F

Arduino: 1.8.13 (Mac OS X), TD: 1.55, Board: "Teensy 3.2 / 3.1, Serial, 96 MHz (overclock), Faster, US English" /Users/alfredolivas/Desktop/Desktop - Alfred’s iMac - 1/Arduino/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware...
  19. F

Back