Search results

1. 3

Optimized SSD1351 library with buffering

Sounds good! I'm hoping I will be able to start switching everything over to your library sometime next week. It does sounds complete enough at this point and we should be able to figure out any glitches. I would like to be able to run it at 96mhz at some point but that's definitely not a show...
  2. 3

I got it working! I have totally different pins layout so I had to specify them in the constructor (and change screen height as well) but the library stayed untouched so that's good. I'm sure I will find some issues / missing things once I start playing more with it (this is just the font...
  3. 3

Sweet! Looks like its getting more and more complete quickly for me being able to use it in my project. At this point, I'm thinking I might as well start switching over to it and see what happen and what is missing. I'm currently using u8glib, I wonder if it would be easier to switch to Adafruit...
  4. 3

Cool! I'm thinking just a basic font support (with a single font or maybe two) with a couple font size and just that you can specify position and text will be a really good start! I'm not really using any crazy features with u8glib. Later down the road, some features to automatically center...
  5. 3

Amazing work! I knew someone could come up with something fast for the SSD1351, finally! The Adafruit library performance is ridiculous and u8glib is better but still unacceptable IMO. The display is really what is holding my whole sketch back so I'm happy to see this. I have a few questions...
  6. 3

Teensyduino 1.20 Release Candidate #1 Available

Sure Paul, I'm not too worried about it, just thought I would still mention it :)
  7. 3

Well, sorry, by the same, I mean similar, not EXACTLY the same. 1.19: Binary sketch size: 106,248 bytes (of a 262,144 byte maximum) Estimated memory use: 15,004 bytes (of a 65,536 byte maximum) 1.20: Binary sketch size: 105,964 bytes (of a 262,144 byte maximum) Estimated memory use: 15,492...
  8. 3

Hi Paul, code is here. I'm just a bit surprised because the flash / RAM usage output by the IDE are the same with 1.19 and 1.20: Binary sketch size: 105,964 bytes (of a 262,144 byte maximum) Estimated memory use: 15,492 bytes (of a 65,536 byte maximum) I'm mainly surprised that my code use...
  9. 3

I've been following the thread related with this change "Fix ARM toolchain linker & zlib issue (thanks to Andrew Kroll)", so with 1.20 I was expecting my sketch to be much smaller (both flash and RAM), but it haven't seems to make a difference at all, it's still compiling all the usb_* classes...
  10. 3

Teensy 3.1 and CAN Bus

This library works really well, I'm using it in my project without any issue. One thing that would be great is being able to specify an interrupt handler where the CAN message could be received in real time instead of having to do polling with the read() function. Any chance this is in the plan...
Back