Search results

1. N

Calling teensy_post_compile without bootloader update?

Follow up. Here is the output after a bootloader update. It does NOT report Connected until the bootloader update is fully complete, satisfying my requirements. Connected [History] -> {empty} -> usb:0/140000/0/5/3/4/2 hid#vid_16c0&pid_0486 (Teensy 4.0) RawHID -> usb:0/140000/0/5/3/4/2...
  2. N

For anyone that may stumble upon this thread, I wrote a very quick and dirty C# proof of concept to verify the solution proposed by @h4yn0nnym0u5e and it works well. I am going to begin writing a proper implementation of this for production use. Should note that this basic CLI implementation is...
  3. N

Thanks for the information. I am currently testing between monitoring Win32 window titles for Teensy "Programming" to appear, and I will also test @h4yn0nnym0u5e suggestion of continuing to monitor teensy_ports for a Teensy without the bootloader flag. Thanks!
  4. N

Yeah, it's a timing game since the bootloader update is so long. I was just hoping to get a return directly from the CLI program without having to completely retool to the teensy_loader_cli. The Help/Verbose window has what I need, but no way to access it from my application. My current...
  5. N

Hey all, We have a product that utilizes Teensy 4.1. We wrote a simple Windows flasher program which has been verified to work correctly to distribute a small patch. Periodically run teensy_ports until a Teensy is detected Run teensy_post_compile with appropriate arguments, show success/fail...
  6. N

OTA through Ethernet with Teensy 4.1

Nice work. Got me thinking. If FlasherX simply accepts buffer additions using flash_write_block() I could get this implemented pretty easily with some of our systems to enable CAN-based updating. It would be horrendously slow but it would allow for firmware updates to be executed with our scan...
  7. N

Just cannot get this PlatformIO thing to work...

Serious suggestion if you are on a laptop. Changing my Windows power management setting to "best performance" on both battery and wall power fixed my long compilation issues. My hunch is that it is some kind of Windows efficiency profile. I use PlatformIO and my very large Teensy based programs...
  8. N

T4.0 FlexPWM Documentation?

I have been looking at the technical manual, but I still can't tell the best way to dynamically apply a phase shift angle (with constant frequency)
  9. N

Thanks a ton! The mask fixed the issue for channels C & D! I knew it was some dumb mistake on my part. As for the phase shifting, I did see those resources, but it was my understanding that the Teensy 4.X boards dropped FTM for FlexPWM and QuadTimer. I'm looking for documentation on those -...
  10. N

Hey everyone, I am trying to get 4 PWM channels (2 sets of complimentary signals, with one pair phase shifted dynamically. Below is my current code, it is built from code I found here, as I cannot find any documentation on how to use the FlexPWM registers. This code works for Channels A & B...
  11. N

Teensy 4.1

Did you ever figure out the 4 signals? Need to do something similar for an H-Bridge.
Back