Search results

1. N

makefile - interpreting arm-none-eabi-size output - am I over any limit? t4.1

great point! I was assuming that moving the the Makefile would still give me the benefit of however the Arduino GUI alerted me (I think) in the past about exceeding memory limits (when I was making super large buffers at one point a while ago). Adding FLASHMEM before each function in the...
  2. N

The actual code that I want to call is to setup the MD_AD9833 library... it seems that when I comment the "begin" code for that out, or conversely comment out the EthernetBonjour.run() call in my loop()... that my serial console boots up. The only thing I notice in the EthernetBonjour code is a...
  3. N

That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks! Memory region Used Size Region Size %age Used ITCM: 160 KB 512 KB 31.25% DTCM: 353 KB 512 KB 68.95% RAM: 12416 B 512 KB 2.37% FLASH...
  4. N

I am having weird issues, adding a function call from one file (serial handler) to another file's function that just has a Serial.println in it causes my teensy4.1 to fail to "live". By live I mean the serial port (/dev/ttyACM0) doesn't show up and I get no response on the ethernet. I'm using...
  5. N

T4.1 - QuadTimers controlling DMA from (16) GPIOs connected to Ethernet via XBAR ?

Here's a subset of the table (Table 10-1. Muxing Options) in the RT1060 Reference Manual (chapter 10.1.1 Muxing Options), with an added column for the Teensy 4.1 pins Instance Port Pad Mode Teensy pin TMR1 (QUAD TIMER)TMR1_TIMER0 GPIO_B0_00 ALT1 10...
  6. N

T4.1 - QuadTimers controlling DMA from (16) GPIOs connected to Ethernet via XBAR ?

Hi, I'm working on a project where I need to sample (16) ADCs that report their data via SPI. The target sample rate is 100ksps, with (16) channels and 16-bits per sample, that's 3.2MBPS. The ADCs only need SCK and MISO, they aren't programmed via MOSI, rather a conversion from analog to...
  7. N

Teensy 4.0 is unresponsive after soldering headers

the sort of "weak pulse" red LED is happening to my Teensy 4.1 now, after soldering the ethernet 6-pin header block. Something strange with the type of solder paste used to reflow the SoC/CPU maybe??? I don't have a reflow oven to rework this. I just received the T4.1 a few days ago :( EDIT...
  8. N

Teensy 4.1 to MagJack wiring schematic (wanted)

Thanks for the confirmations, and the recommendation on adding another GND connection. I got the "web server" demo running after downloading the FNET and NativeEthernet libs by vjmuzik, and swapping the #include <Ethernet.h> line to #include <NativeEthernet.h>. As well as adding the code to grab...
  9. N

Here's what I came up with... please correct me if I've miswired something
  10. N

Hi, I just got my DigiKey parts for the ethernet dongle for my Teensy 4.1... but haven't received my OSHPark order yet. I wanted to wire up the jack to the cable, but I'm not clear on the connections needed. I searched and searched, but didn't find this clearly defined anywhere, and will need...
Back