Search results

1. K

Teensyduino 1.59 Released

I just managed to get everything to work. Joystick.useManualSend is no longer an issue for me. It resolved itself when I changed fallingEdge and rising edge to fell/ rose. Keyboard+Mouse+Joystick was still selected. Sorry to be an inconvenience.
  2. K

I've got Arduino 1.8.19 and 2.3.2 installed on 2 separate PC's to test what is going on. Both have Teensy 1.59.0 installed as well. While testing I used the pre made example in File > Examples > Teensy > USB_Joystick > Complete with no luck. I also used 2 of my own codes to test with the same...
  3. K

Since updating Teensy to the latest version I'm having issues where Joystick.useManualSend no longer works. I don't know if others are experiencing this.
  4. K

After updating IDE

I just updated Arduino IDE. Since this has happened my project flags Joystick.useManualSend and I can no longer get my project working. Is this a bug or am I missing something. I tried the sample codes and they also don't work with Joystick.useManualSend.
  5. K

USB joystick does mot work in game. Please help

If you're still looking for code for the Teensy 4.0 as a gamepad. I've got one myself that works. I use it to game also.
  6. K

Coordinate scaling help

I will do a thank you to the community here. And I will give that a shot. Thank you for your time and help.
  7. K

Coordinate scaling help

I'm planning on making a YouTube video on this so people can make their own touchpad joystick. AndyA can I have permission to give you a shoutout and thank you there too.
  8. K

Coordinate scaling help

That was able to get it to work. I very much appreciate your help. Though I needed to change PINNACLE_X_RANGE/2 & PINNACLE_Y_RANGE/2 to 512 for both. The coordinates in the end were pulling to the bottom right. But it's all good now. Again, thank you for your time, and help. :)
  9. K

Coordinate scaling help

The part that is getting to me is at the very bottom of the code. Where it sets the coordinates back to 0,0.
  10. K

Coordinate scaling help

// Current Prototype - March 2023 // Copyright (c) 2018 Cirque Corp. Restrictions apply. See: www.cirque.com/sw-license #include <SPI.h> // This device is currently built to operate with a Teensy 3.2. // It can easily be adapted to work with other Arduino-based systems. // This device is...
  11. K

Coordinate scaling help

My apologies but I don't know how to attach the code here. I can copy and paste the full thing if that's easier.
  12. K

Coordinate scaling help

Seeking a bit of project help. I'm using a circular touchpad in absolute mode (DIY touchpad joystick). When I operate the touchpad it reports the x/y coordinates properly for me and I love it (even checked in windows game controller set-up). My only issue is that when I release my finger...
  13. K

Need some help with a touchpad

I think I found exactly what has been troubling me. In this old forum from long ago (link below). Curious has any update been done with this? Can I read and learn more about it/ where? My project uses: pin 14 as X-position low pin 15 as Y-position low pin 16 as X & Y high pin 17 as z level...
  14. K

I think (don't hold me to that lol) I'm understanding better. Been trying to write a reply since you posted. So I'm attaching the link to the github. This may make it easier...
  15. K

Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well. I'm trying to learn about using touch pins on a teensy 3.2. I'm looking everywhere and not finding what I'm looking for. I'm finding MIDI stuff, and single press capacitive sensor stuff. Is there a tutorial here or anywhere that shows me how to take...
  16. K

Teensy 3.2 + Cirque touchpad. Steam controller DIY.

// Copyright (c) 2018 Cirque Corp. Restrictions apply. See: www.cirque.com/sw-license #include <SPI.h> // ___ Using a Cirque TM0XX0XX w/ Curved Overlay and Arduino ___ // This demonstration application is built to work with a Teensy 3.1/3.2 but it can easily be adapted to // work with...
  17. K

Teensy 3.2 + Cirque touchpad. Steam controller DIY.

Hello everyone. Hope you're all having a great day. I'm wondering if anyone can point me into the right direction or prior forum for a project I'm working on. I remember seeing a circular touchpad from cirque used as a gaming joystick (360 degree) or alternately implemented into 8 way WASD/...
Back