Search results

1. E

Highly optimized ILI9341 (320x240 TFT color display) library

I have sort of solved my crashing teensy problem. My fbtimer is now at 1ms, this causes the screen to update almost as soon as the frame buffer has been drawn on. My volume ic has 255 steps so even stepping at 20ms it takes 5 seconds to get from min to max volume and this now dictates the frame...
  2. E

inline void displayfb() should not have 'if (IrReceiver.isIdle())', that was a failed solution to my problem.
  3. E

I am having trouble using IRREMOTE with ILI9341_T4. When drawing to the frame buffer large fonts (80 pixels high) and receiving IR I have some sort of conflict which causes the teensy 4.1 to crash. I think because IRREMOTE uses an interrupt, it interrupts the screen update. Doing the exact same...
  4. E

I would like to share how my backlight is hooked up. I use a PC817 optocoupler to control the backlight. I was just using digitalWrite pin HIGH LOW to turn the backlight on and off via a 390R resistor to the optocoupler. But then I discovered by accident (I deleted the pinMode line) that you can...
  5. E

Teensy 4 power supply

Sorry, I meant the PGA2311
  6. E

Teensy 4 power supply

I know I need to level shift with the volume control. RAC04-05DC/230 Ac-DC Converter PGA2310PA IC Volume Control Teensy 4.1
  7. E

Teensy 4 power supply

I have a volume control chip that needs a +-5vd. The Teensy needs 5vdc, could it use the +5v and common from a +-5vdc ac-dc converter? Or does it need its own power supply?
  8. E

I got a reply and Projectitis pointed out what I had done wrong. I have now converted the font in various sizes into antialiased fonts that will work with ILI9341_t3n. You’ve run into a limitation of the original font format that I based mine on. Your font can only have a maximum of 2 ‘runs’ of...
  9. E

I have sent Projectitis a PM of my problem. I am trying to convert some fonts as per your instructions on PACKEDBDF. I converted a google font to bdf type in various sizes. I then ran ran the python program which found one of the bdf files. As you can see below I got an error, do you know what...
Back