Search results

1. R

Best way to get aa teensy (3.2) in a low height enclosure?

That's correct. It helps to have 2 of everything so you can test on a breadboard before soldering anything.
  2. R

Bitcoin / Altcoin cold storage / hardware wallet on teensy 3.2

That's a good point and something to consider. I guess I was leaning towards SD because it's built in to the 3.5/3.6 and because I'm using my 3.2 for multiple projects with switches to enable/disable features, some of which require SD storage. I could go either way on this and will look into...
  3. R

Best way to get aa teensy (3.2) in a low height enclosure?

When I am going for a semi-finished, non professional, final project, as in non breadboard prototype, I usually just solder the components with some 30+ awg silicon wire, tape them down with some thin 3m double side tape, and heat shrink it all. Heat shrink is fairly cheap so if you need to make...
  4. R

Thanks for the response. I was considering using micro sd (https://www.pjrc.com/store/sd_adaptor.html) for storage so I don't think storage space would be an issue.
  5. R

I really want to make a hardware wallet with the teensy 3.2. I have over 15 years experience as a software engineer but that's mostly web development and android apps. I am fairly new (few years on and off) into low level hardware programming, and not a lot of experience with crypto algorithms...
Back