Search results

1. Z

Joystick.h (Mathew Heironimus)+ USBPlugables

I am running a Teensy 4.1. I have USB Flight Sim+Joystick selected and I wrote a simple sketch to read two encoders and last nite the two encoders were functioning perfectly in X-Plane as a joystick for pitch and roll axes X & Y. This morning I wanted to make the Joysticks a little less...
  2. Z

Joystick.h (Mathew Heironimus)+ USBPlugables

Hello Does Teensy 4.1 need a Joystick.h library file and if yes where is it? The Library has a file by Smoog based on Matt H. Is that the same thing? I thought that the Teensy had the Joystick function built into it already, so why does it ask for Joystick.h library and USBPlugables? Where are...
  3. Z

Encoder library function which supports resolution and counts per rev

I need to explain some more..... The CPR and resolution of my encoders is fixed by it mechanical design, the number of slots cut out etc, but I am looking to modify these values in my Teensy software by multiplying or dividing by constants so I can manipulate these parameters via software,
  4. Z

Encoder library function which supports resolution and counts per rev

Hello, I am using the standard encoder library (encoder.h) by Paul Stoffregen. Is there another library; or function; or any kind of work around; that lets me input "resolution" and "counts per rev or CPR" within, sort of like this Encoder encoder1(encoderPinA1, encoderPinB1, resolution1...
  5. Z

Encoder values keep changing without moving the shaft

Aha Amazing! I had the 5V to the encoders coming from my Arduino Leo. which I hooked up to a 13V power supply thru the barrel connector. That seems too much. When I hooked the Leo to the USB of my computer, the encoders work fine. Go figure!!!
  6. Z

Encoder values keep changing without moving the shaft

Hello, I have a simple Teensy 4.1 code to read 2 optical encoders. This works, but the encoder print out keep changing without moving the shaft. Is there some other sketch in there that is messing this up? How can I erase all of MY previous sketches, without messing up the Teensy internal...
  7. Z

A yoke for X-Plane with 2 incremental optical encoders feeding A & B signals to a Teensy 4.1, and 2 DC brush motors providing force feedback

This is fantastic. Can you make a similar system for me? How much would you charge for the complete electronics and software? I already have the yoke, + motors etc. If you don't want to make another one, how much would you charge for help and guidance.
  8. Z

A yoke for X-Plane with 2 incremental optical encoders feeding A & B signals to a Teensy 4.1, and 2 DC brush motors providing force feedback

Hallo, I want to build a yoke for X-Plane with 2 incremental optical encoders feeding A & B signals to an Teensy 4.0, and 2 DC brush motors providing the force feedback on the X axis and Y axis. I have two DC brush motors (MCG ID2300-E2 )with a Renco encoder (77822-035) on each shaft, and two...
Back