Search results

1. S

LED PWM without resistor

Regarding Domingo's recommendation to use neopixels, I'd also highly recommend them, especially if you have one of the pins that Paul's WS2812Serial library utilizes. It allows you to control n RGB leds using a single serial tx pin. So if you want to create a 20 led VU meter that goes from blue...
  2. S

Custom PCB for ER-TFT028A2-4 IPS TFT Display (ILI9341)

I have an update on this: the pcb I ordered from my first pass at the schematic appears to work correctly! I ended up adding some jumper pads for IM* pins in case I had chosen the incorrect interface mode, but it seemed to work when I soldered it up to match the schematic. A couple of notes...
  3. S

Teensy 4.0 availability in the future

Looks like it's going to around for a while: https://forum.pjrc.com/index.php?threads/future-teensy-features-pinout.57842/post-332995
  4. S

After mucking around a bit and analyzing the components on the pcb for the non IPS display I already have, I think this schematic summarizes what I need to do: As mentioned before, I'd appreciate any input to confirm whether this looks correct.
  5. S

Hey folks, I've been working on a project for a few months now, and I'm trying to polish the hardware a bit in a new iteration. Currently I'm using a Teensy 4.1 along with the Color 320x240 TFT Touchscreen, ILI9341 Controller Chip display purchased from PJRC. While the combo is performing well...
  6. S

C++17

Hey folks, I'm working on a project and I'd like to use C++17/gnu++17 instead of 14. I'm able to get 17 working fine, but I'm wondering if there is a reason that it's not the default. grep teensy41.build.flags.cpp ~/.arduino15/packages/teensy/hardware/avr/1.58.1/boards.txt...
Back