Search results

1. J

Adding USB-C connector to Teensy 4.0 and using external power.

Having a look at the Teensy 4.0 schematic, the VBUS line doesn't offer anything to the Teensy if the VUSB pads are cut, so I feel pretty confident it will work if I just leave it unconnected thru my adapter, and then it won't matter if the VUSB pad is cut or not. Could the VBUS line itself be...
  2. J

Adding USB-C connector to Teensy 4.0 and using external power.

I'd like a sanity check on this. My builds usually involve supplying external power and cutting the VUSB pads to continue programming the Teensy over the Micro USB connection. Now I need to continue doing the same thing power-wise, but I want to add a USB C connection through the enclosure for...
  3. J

Can't get 2 Teensy 4.0's to communicate MIDI with each other over USB

Yeah, it did take me a while to revisit looking at the USBHost library since there was so much success already with the code and other devices (for about the past year). I did look back into the installed Teensyduino examples at one point, but didn't run across anything like that in there. I've...
  4. J

Found what I didn't know. For USB MIDI Coms sent from one Teensy 4.0 to another, in the Host USB Teensy use: MIDIDevice_BigBuffer usbMidiHost(midiHost); Instead of: MIDIDevice usbMidiHost(midiHost); Working fine now.
  5. J

I feel like this is going to end up being something simple that I'm missing, but I'm stumped. I have built 2 units that use Teensy 4.0. Each unit is supplied power from a wall adapter, so each Teensy has the VUSB pads cut. Unit A uses only the Teensy Device USB (Serial + MIDI Type). Unit B...
Back