Search results

1. K

Teensy 4.0 seems dead.

I checked and I get .033 volts. I will give a good look around for some debris the best I can. Just as the last time I appreciate the fast response.
  2. K

Teensy 4.0 seems dead.

I killed my board and it just gets hot around the USB port if plugged in, the LED does not flash any longer, and the IDE does not recognize it. I desoldered all of the wiring from it and cannot see any physical damage. I have another board that works and I can use as a replacement but I am...
  3. K

[queued] Engine Monitor - Teensy 4.1 & 3.6

What type of signal are you using for RPM? I am building my own simple engine monitor and have been playing with an inductive wire that wraps around the plug wire but I have had a difficult time making it steady and accurate. I was thinking about just giving up and using a hall effect sensor...
  4. K

Can't install teensyduino on IDE 2.2.2

Thanks for the lightning fast response! I hear you have done a lot for the open source community so thank you for that as well.
  5. K

Can't install teensyduino on IDE 2.2.2

No the instructions to load don't quite work for my version, do I just have to use an older version? When I pull up preferences there is no reference to board mangment and the board manager functions do not recognize the provided link nor can I search and find it at all. Any help is greatly...
Back