Search results

1. M

TLV320AIC3105 Codec in TDM mode

I've used your code a ton! Actually all my stuff started with yours and I've just edited it. Thank you so much for having it out there! I need to go look again at what you have in the mic section. Right now i think the mic is working but it is very faint and overwhelmed by loud noise like...
  2. M

TLV320AIC3105 Codec in TDM mode

Did you get it working? I'm trying to figure out how to get a digital microphone with TDM output working with an TLV320AIC3120 and Teensy.
  3. M

Custom Teensy DCDC_PSWITCH 2.3 Volts

One thing I did not check was the bootloader pin 2 ground connection. When I did, it was open circuit. Hit it with soldering iron and now everything works! Thanks again, Paul!
  4. M

Also, I'm not sure if you had anything particular in mind with regard to "comparing signals". Thanks!
  5. M

Thank you for the response. Yes, it's a Teensy 4x. Yes, the design is pretty much the same around the bootloader chip, I'm using the design linked on the bootloader page. https://github.com/jenschr/Teensy-4.1-example I checked the resistance of R6 on both my working rev 4 and not-working rev...
  6. M

Hi, I'm on my 5th iteration of a custom teensy board. The first 4 have worked, but, the current one is not, and, best I can tell the issue is DCDC_PSWITCH is at 2.3v instead of the 3.3v I see on my other boards. Pin 1 of the bootloader is receiving 3.3v, and pin 3 of the bootloader is at 2.3v...
  7. M

ST7789 screen driver

It works! That was very generous of you.
  8. M

ST7789 screen driver

That's awesome! I did see the difference in the init in the adafruit code but wasn't sure how to make it work with the existing code. If you can make an update that would be really, really great. Thank you!
  9. M

ST7789 screen driver

Bolimpa, were you able to get the 1.9" 170x320 screen working? I also have it. It works with the Adafruit library but not with the Teensy ST7735/ST7789. Kurt, would you happen to know what I would need to modify to get the 170x320 resolution working?
  10. M

Bootloader Chip For Teensy 4.0

Arrow has IMXRT1062DVN6B and MIMXRT1062DVL6B. They aren't what you want but are the only thing I've seen in stock that can work for Teensy.
  11. M

I need help with the PCB board development process

On the page Paul linked to, there is a "User shared project" from which you can clone the repository which includes the symbol, footprint and 3dmodel for the bootloader.
  12. M

Custom Teensy 4.x board - first time initialization of Flash Chip Required?

I just recently powered up two custom pcb/teensys for the first time and I used virgin W25Q64JVXGIM from mouser. No initialization was required.
  13. M

Solved. I had the program button wired such that it was permanently switched "on". [facepalm]. Works now! thanks again to PJRC and Jensa!
  14. M

Just added power to my custom teensy and it doesn't work. If anyone has any troubleshooting ideas for me it could be a big help! Info Using a slightly modified version of Jensa's Teensy 4.1 Example. (Thanks Jensa!!) The bootloader LED blinks once every 35 seconds I supplied usb power, waited a...
  15. M

DIY Teensy 4.1 kicad files

I tried changing the MAX1562 to a MAX1562HESA+ thinking that would fix it. (Note, I don't know what I'm doing and I don't need USB Host). Haven't powered up yet.
  16. M

Gerber file for Teensy 4.1 and Audio Shield

I used long headers similar to what you see on the left of this picture, except I had the audio shield on the bottom. Probably not the best way. https://cdn.sparkfun.com/r/500-500/assets/home_page_posts/2/0/5/5/4_Channel_Audio_Teensy-04.jpg If you want it and can wait a day, I have a pcb that...
  17. M

Pocket Operator inspired audio boards

That's really great! I hope someone can do the programming for your design. I've been working on a groovebox and I think with some work I could get some usable code for what you have. But, I've still got a ways to go on my project before I could potentially look into what you have.
  18. M

Roadmap "Dynamic Updates": any effort going on?

That was awfully generous of you! I compiled your code (while changing the output) and it worked perfectly. You are correct on the output being ignored, thank you for pointing that out. Now I just need to find out where I bungled my code that it isn't working in my project. You've eliminated a...
  19. M

Hello h4yn0nnym0u5e, I'm lookin' for some help again. I'm successfully using your library to create and delete synthesis objects. I've copied what you did in PlaySynthDynamic.ino and voice.h which is used by that example. Now I'm trying to do the same with effects. Basically have a duplicate...
  20. M

I don't really know how close I can get to a Yamaha sound. I've tried to match some of the classic patches of the DX7 and haven't had success yet. Couple issues I haven't figured out- the envelope parameters on the DX7 are so different than in the audio library, I'm not sure if I'm scaling...
  21. M

Audio Lib Manicken design tool

Just wanted to say I appreciate what Jean Claude is doing. The design tool is really excellent but it's also been kind of overwhelming to get started into, for me anyway.
  22. M

I'm trying to make a groovebox. It has multiple tracks and the tracks can use different synth engines. Example, a 4 operator FM synth, a 6 operator FM synth, a sampler, multiple configs of subtractive synths. The FM synths present a particular problem in that they can have several different...
  23. M

I just updated from alpha v.4 to alpha v.6 and everything compiled and ran without issue. Which is great! (I'm still on teensyduino 1.55 btw). Thanks again for this library, it's a big help for me.
  24. M

I've been reading that as well as attempting to use manicksan's impressive GUI tool. I'm already using his mixer. What I'm working on now is a groovebox that uses a lot of tactile switches and encoders as well as midi input. I'm not sure if OSC would be helpful to me or something I should be...
  25. M

And it compiles now! Thank you. I'll be coding up a test project soon enough.
  26. M

Indeed life IS too short right now :) Thank you so much for putting out a new release! I will give it a try later on today.
  27. M

Tried using Cores Alpha 2 and the Library Alpha 3. I get following compile error: lib\Audio\src\output_spdif3.cpp: In static member function 'static void AudioOutputSPDIF3::isr()': lib\Audio\src\output_spdif3.cpp:137:62: error: 'silentBlock' was not declared in this scope if (AOI2S_Running !=...
  28. M

"the Audio library needs copying in to mask the original, in the usual manner." Is this correct: I use your library files as includes in my project? For the cores, I overwrite my existing library core files with your core files (while saving copies of old ones)? Thanks, looking forward to...
  29. M

Teensy 4 maximum number of oscillators

I searched to see if there was any info on the maximum number of oscillators that Teensy 4 could support. Couldn't find anything so I ran a quick test and am sharing here just in case anyone in the future searches for it as well. With a teensy 4.1 I ran 512 AudioSynthWaveforms with a sine wave...
  30. M

New Universal Teensy Synth Board

I like it. I've been using protoboards to house a lot of encoders and buttons. Something like you have here would be really nice. The more encoders and buttons available the better.
  31. M

FM synthesis, unpredictable ?

Glad I could help! Yeah, I think it would be nice to have as an option in a future release as well. A cleaned up version, anyway.
  32. M

try this: waveformMod1.pitchphaseModulation(1,720); waveformMod1.begin(0.5, 150, WAVEFORM_SINE); lfo.begin(0.2, 8, WAVEFORM_SINE);
  33. M

Here is the .cpp file I created in its entirety: #include <Arduino.h> #include "synth_waveform2.h" #include "arm_math.h" #include "utility/dspinst.h" void AudioSynthWaveformModulated2::update(void) { audio_block_t *block, *moddata, *shapedata, *fmoddata; int16_t *bp, *bpf, *end; int32_t...
  34. M

phase modulation + frequency modulation at the same time

if you look at my response to the previous thread you started, the code I posted does what MarkT mentions. the Waveformodulated2 class accepts two modulation inputs which allows you to get vibrato.
  35. M

I was experiencing difficulties with frequency modulation and made some changes to the WaveformModulated class you can see below. It solved my problem. What I did is add a third type of modulation "else if (moddata && fmoddata && modulation_type == 2)" which you can see below. Probably doesn't...
  36. M

Dynamic Audio Connection Bug? A new one!

fyi, this is behavior related to the subject I've noticed and just tested. AudioConnection* patchCords[28]; Then I have 5 different patch cord arrangements, lets call them A,B,C,D,E. I create the first patch cord arrangement, A, like this: this->patchCords[0] = new...
  37. M

#include <Audio.h> // Include the Teensy Audio Library #include <Wire.h> // Include the Teensy I2C Library #include <Metro.h> // Include the Metro library for triggering functions based on time AudioInputI2S audioIn; //xy=178,263 AudioOutputI2S...
  38. M

jkoffman, did you ever get to the bottom of this? thanks!
Back