Search results

1. B

USB driver for SourceAudio C4 Synth pedal

Looking at util.c it seems that util_getCtrlValue and util_listCtrlValues print to the serial monitor. Can anyone suggest an approach to store the return of util_listCtrlValues so I can use them in the code? it outputs a label then a value and repeats, input1_gain 72...
  2. B

Thanks for your replies. I've got 2 encoders working fine and added the check for "deviceReady" to stop the crashing. Near the end of the code I have tried to add a push button that will update the values of the currently selected preset. For the case of output level, I tried to create an int...
  3. B

So I finally got some time over the weekend to do some testing. I can confirm that the code that MichaelMC created does indeed work. Absolutely amazing work Michael! Thanks so much for sharing - I have a very vague concept of how it is is you managed to reverse engineer this through sniffing the...
  4. B

I'll take a look at the Encoder tool, thanks MatrixRat. In regards to using getCtrlValue() I had thought the same thing, a longish interval of perhaps 2 seconds between read-back. In regards to bargraph, I assume you mean a graph to display the value on the lcd? I would prefer a numerical...
  5. B

Thanks for your reply MichaelMC. I did consider the extra complexity the 3.5mm interface adds, I thought I could maybe get away with polling the c4 at a long interval or maybe add a serial midi in port to connect my current midi controller and have the teensy do preset changes also. Thanks...
  6. B

Hey Folks Many thanks to MichaelMC for sharing his work:) My intention is to build a controller for the c4 with 16ish encoders to modify parameters (depth, frequency, resonance etc) in real time and have them displayed on a LCD (240x320 ili9341spi). When a new preset is selected the parameters...
Back