Search results

1. T

Wire3 on teensy 3.6?

Hi,uncomment the "#define WIRE_IMPLEMENT_WIRE3" from the file "WireKenitis.h" but when i do compile i get an error message: 'Wire3' was not declared in this scope.
  2. T

ACS711 current sensor

I want to use acs711,i have connected the gnd of the sensor with the agnd of the microcontroller to filter the "noise", i have connected still a 1nf capacitor between analog pin and ground. I searched the internet and saw this kit where it drives the analog signal of the sensor to an LM358 and...
  3. T

Teensy 3.6 diy board

Ok thanks frank.
  4. T

Teensy 3.6 diy board

Hello,i have found decoupling capacitors 0.1uf 16v and 25v. Which one is best to put on,16V or 25V??
  5. T

Enable pin

For example the TPS61291 (page 7) in the block diagram there is no internal pull-down resistor. In this case we should to put external resistor,correctly?? Generally when it exists internal pull-down resistor we drive directly the EN pin by the microcontroller??
  6. T

Enable pin

I use the charger chip MC34673,in accordance with internal block diagram the pin ΕΝ it is not floating but it's connected with one pull-down resistor. https://imgur.com/a/Cyb8Dgd When there is internal pull-up or pull-down resistor to the ΕΝ pin it is necessary to connect and with a externall...
  7. T

GND vs AGND

Hello,i use the current sensor acs711,it is about for a hall-effect sensor. The pin gnd of the acs711 sensor i have a connection to the pin AGND of teensy 3.6 because the sensor output is analog. It is right to connect to the pin AGND or is not necessary??
  8. T

teensy 3.6 and pin A11 A10 AREF

You are right.....if i want to use external reference i have to remove the 470Ω resistor?
  9. T

Ok, thanks for the analytical explanation. Can you suggest me something?
  10. T

Hi,i want to use the aref pin in the teensy 3.6.This pin will connect with the output of a ldo voltage regulator ~3.3v and i want to ask some things. 1)We connect the output voltage ~3.3v directly to the pin AREF??You will need to connect extra capacitors, some resistance or ferrite in series...
  11. T

New I2C library for Teensy3

Please any help.
  12. T

New I2C library for Teensy3

Hello, in my project i want to use the sensors MPL3115A2,IIS2MDC and VL53L0X.According to the datasheet the sensor MPL3115A2 has a 4MHz maximum clock frequency in the i2c communication, the IIS2MDC 3.4MHz and the VL3L0X 400kHz. I'm thinking of using the library i2c_t3 and two channels i2c,first...
  13. T

ublox library

Hello, i use the library tinygps and i want to read from the message GPGSA the second information $GPGSA,A,3,19,28,14,18,27,22,31,39,,,,,1.7,1.0,1.3*35 Mode: 1=Fix not available 2=2D 3=3D I looked at the examples but I did not find anything relevant about it. How can i...
  14. T

Teensy SPI question

Ok KurtE understood,thanks.
  15. T

Teensy SPI question

In my project i want to use two spi channels, SPI1 and SP2 at 10Mhz. They can work at the same time or i'll have to stop each channel sequentially??
  16. T

Teensy 3.6 diy board

I changed the pin 63-->PTE5 to 63-->PTC16 without defining a new pin,but the pin PTC16 not activated. Can not "see" the pin PTC16.
  17. T

Teensy 3.6 diy board

The example sketch Blink mux setting is not needed because the pin13=ptc5 is registered, the same i do pin64=ptc16.Why do i have to adjust the mux settings since i have set the new pin. int led = 13; // the setup routine runs once when you press reset: void setup() { //...
  18. T

Teensy 3.6 diy board

I tried and with digitalWriteFast but the pin ptc16 is not enabled,i measure with the multimeter 0.5v. Paul first of all, the changes i have made are sufficient or i have to do something and in other archives? How can I do that?
  19. T

Teensy 3.6 diy board

I have set the new pin in core_pins.h and pins_tensy.c, no longer needed the mux setting. #define CORE_PIN64_BIT 16 #define CORE_PIN64_BITMASK (1<<(CORE_PIN64_BIT)) #define CORE_PIN64_PORTREG GPIOC_PDOR #define CORE_PIN64_PORTSET GPIOC_PSOR #define CORE_PIN64_PORTCLEAR GPIOC_PCOR...
  20. T

Teensy 3.6 diy board

Can someone tell me what is wrong? Why does not work the new pin?
  21. T

Read signals

The pcb board is already ready and i can not make any changes to the pins. The addition of new pins it can not be done?
  22. T

Read signals

Paul i will not disagree with what you said,but it is the only solution.:( On my board i have some pins which are not registered,you can help to register them?? On my thread "Teensy 3.6 diy board" (post 56) in the archives "core_pins.h" and "pins_tensy.c" i made some changes and added, but the...
  23. T

Read signals

I tried to activate a led with a button with this code and works properly. void setup() { PORTC_PCR5 = PORT_PCR_SRE | PORT_PCR_DSE | PORT_PCR_MUX(1); PORTB_PCR2 = PORT_PCR_PE | PORT_PCR_PS | PORT_PCR_MUX(1); GPIOB_PDDR &= ~(1 << 2); // input GPIOC_PDDR |= (1 << 5); // output }...
  24. T

Read signals

You are right,i just want to know what is wrong.:)
  25. T

Read signals

I want to read the signals from a transmitter,so i wrote the following code and read channel 1 correctly: volatile byte stick_channel_1; volatile int transmitter_channel_1; volatile unsigned long timer_channel_1; void transmitter_signals(); void print_signals(); void setup() { while...
  26. T

Teensy 3.6 diy board

Any help please?
  27. T

Teensy 3.6 diy board

In my question here (post 44) i have made some mistakes, i will continue on this theme. I added additionally the pin PTC16 as pin 64 in the archives "core_pins.h" and "pins_tensy.c" with the following changes and additions. 1) core_pins.h i changed #define CORE_NUM_TOTAL_PINS 64 ---> 65...
  28. T

Teensy SPI question

Hello again, I added additionally the pins PTA24, PTA25, PTA27 and PTC16 in the archives "core_pins.h" and "pins_tensy.c". 1) core_pins.h i changed #define CORE_NUM_TOTAL_PINS 64 ---> 68 #define CORE_NUM_DIGITAL 64 ---> 68 #define CORE_NUM_INTERRUPT 64 ---> 68 #define...
  29. T

lps22hb pressure sensor

I'm at the 37 meter altitude,i measured with the bmp180 and gives me the correct pressure.
  30. T

lps22hb pressure sensor

Hello, these days i tested the pressure sensor lps22hb,the pressure measured is 43 hpa lower than it should,that is it show 970 hpa while it should show 1013 hpa. I read in st community that and others have this problem(thread) but some solution was not given. Has anyone tried it this sensor?
  31. T

Teensy SPI question

Maybe paul,thank you all for your help.:)
  32. T

Teensy SPI question

I just wanted to know why it does not work,we ended up having to do with the time lags,i will experiment and tell you the results.:D About the pin PTC16 i need to add something else in these files(post35)? Do they need other changes to other files?
  33. T

Teensy SPI question

Νo i can't read the gyroscope.I changed the delay time many times without effect.
  34. T

Teensy SPI question

I added the pin PTC16 in the archives "core_pins.h" and "pins_tensy.c". 1) core_pins.h i changed #define CORE_NUM_TOTAL_PINS 64 --->65 #define CORE_NUM_DIGITAL 64 --->65 #define CORE_NUM_INTERRUPT 64 --->65 #define CORE_MAX_PIN_PORTC 11 ---> 12 i added #define...
  35. T

Teensy SPI question

This is the signal i get
  36. T

Teensy SPI question

It's the gyroscope l3gd20h
  37. T

Teensy SPI question

Signals from logical analyzer 1) #include <SPI.h> #define CS 10 byte lowByte, highByte; int measurements; double gyroscope_value_roll, gyroscope_sum_measurements_roll, gyroscope_average_roll; double gyroscope_value_pitch, gyroscope_sum_measurements_pitch, gyroscope_average_pitch; double...
  38. T

Teensy SPI question

Sorry paul,i mean it does not work as i want it to work.:D I tested the following code and i have set the pin 10(PTC4) as chip selsct using the "pinMode(CS, OUTPUT);", "digitalWrite(CS, LOW);" and "digitalWrite(CS, HIGH);" and i get the measurements correctly from the gyroscope. #include...
  39. T

Teensy SPI question

kurte i tested your code but it still does not work.
  40. T

Teensy SPI question

Yes paul and everything works properly. The PCB
  41. T

Teensy SPI question

Manitou and paul in post #8 i have mentioned that i have run the program: void setup() { PORTC_PCR16 = PORT_PCR_MUX(1); GPIOC_PDDR |= (1 << 16); // SET PTC16 OUTPUT } void loop() { GPIOC_PSOR |= (1 << 16); // turn the LED on (HIGH is the...
  42. T

Teensy SPI question

Paul i just want to learn why she does not work, Αlso the pin PTC16 it is not registered how will i use it?
  43. T

Teensy 3.6 diy board

All works properly paul,was a problem at hardware. Thanks.
  44. T

Teensy SPI question

Yes i tried to activate the DSE and SRE writing PORTC_PCR16 = PORT_PCR_MUX(1) | PORT_PCR_SRE | PORT_PCR_DSE; I did not understand what you mean by that,you can explain to me?
  45. T

Teensy SPI question

Before i do this change that you say i can do something else to work properly the above code?
  46. T

Teensy SPI question

So as i have written the code why not works?Has not been set correctly the pin PTC16? If i run this code void setup() { PORTC_PCR16 = PORT_PCR_MUX(1); GPIOC_PDDR |= (1 << 16); // SET PTC16 OUTPUT } void loop() { GPIOC_PSOR |= (1 << 16)...
  47. T

Teensy SPI question

Good morning, in my project use the interface spi,i want to use a pin which does not exist in the original teensy 3.6,that pin is PTC16 and i want to use it as chip select(CS). I have written the program but it does not work properly,if i change pin chip select it works just fine.I have not...
  48. T

Teensy 3.6 diy board

Hello, i finished my own 3.6 teensy pcb but i have some problems. I first loaded the example blink and everything went good,to test that it works i connected a sensor via spi but it did not work,then connected via i2c but it still did not work. The sd card,dac0 works fine,spi and i2c they do not...
  49. T

Teensy 3.6 diy board

In the teensy connected a gyroscope and when i finish measurements of sensor the microcontroller goes into a hibernation state. When going a hibernation state consumption has increased,if i delete the commands below in the code void setup() { . . . . //SPI2.setSCK(46)...
  50. T

Teensy 3.6 diy board

Hello, i want to use in my project the function hibernate to have very little consumption. I found this voltage regulator which has very low quiescent current but it's very low output current 85mA. In my project i use two channels spi,three channels uart,three analog port,one channel i2c,sd...
Back