Search results

1. R

TEENSY40_LOCK vs TEENSY40

Super Thx!!
  2. R

TEENSY40_LOCK vs TEENSY40

Hi Guys, not sure if theres any physical difference between the 2? (I just ordered a bunch of normal ones in Europe). Thanks
  3. R

Low USB connection latency on Teensy 4.0 + google chrome's new USB function

Paul, We did loads of testing. It is clear there is little influence on the 'return' time from a USB Msg, always between 2msec and 20msec. Because it depends on Windows and the API from Chrome. So for high speed communication forget Chrome's new API. The reason we use web based program is...
  4. R

I checked the interval milliseconds in USB-monitor and they are exactly the same as in the screenshots above.
  5. R

3 without video (& restarted chrome) is also quick
  6. R

1= w/o video: 20msec 2= w/ video in separate window: 10msec 3= w/o video: 5-10msec 4= w/ video in separate window: 5-10msec No consistency, so very hard to take any conclusions. Problem is now only with sending data from navigator to teensy. Teensy to navigator looks fine (now, not a few...
  7. R

nice idea! Dropping to 7-10ms Will upload results later. Side effect: causing weird problems, like non-working application. Refresh page etc.
  8. R

I think only Paul Stoffregen himself can answer this complex question? :) Paul we bought loads of 3.6 and now 4.0 with good succes. We recently converted our C++ application to a javascipt webbpaged based program. We send/receive millions of messages with 1millisecond interval(very accurate). 2...
Back