Search results

1. S

connecting nRF8001 to Teensy 3.1

I can't get the nRF8001 echo demo to work on a Teensy 3.5. I have tried to pin map the 3.2 to the 3.5 and uno that are discussed in length here on the forums, but have had no luck. The serial monitor displays "Adafruit Bluefruit Low Energy nRF8001 Print echo demo", but never shows "Advertising...
  2. S

Teensy 3.5 adding snooze function to my existing project doesn't compile

I've studied the SnoozePWM example as best I can, as well as dug though the forums for hours...hopefully this hasn't been asked and fixed already. I get an error when compiling the snoozeSleepPWM code pieces when mixed with my own code. I've added the missing .h and .cpp files to the folder...
  3. S

Teensy 3.5 no port

I totally agree, it’s not to be trusted. It’s allowing me to continue prototyping in the meantime though.
  4. S

Teensy 3.5 no port

I bought a cheap toaster oven, reflowed the board and it works! Kinda warped the pcb and the pins didn’t want to go back in the bread board, but it’s doing fine. Last week Tues-Fri I was testing the circuit in my backyard. It experienced a fair amount of thermal stress swinging between 30-60...
  5. S

Teensy 3.5 no port

I did a cold soak of the board outside and brought it in to program; no change. I'll buy another and see if it starts up as it should. I'm thinking about re-flowing the board in my toaster oven in case there's a cold joint. Thoughts? Thanks everyone for your help Andy
  6. S

Teensy 3.5 no port

Thank you for everyone's help! When I click program in Arduino IDE, I see the verbose output in Teesnyduino: 14:42:51.101 (loader): file changed 14:42:51.113 (loader): File "Teensy_PWM_white_LED_RTC_V1_FUNCTIONAL.ino.hex". 41828 bytes, 8% used 14:42:51.239 (post_compile 29): Begin...
  7. S

Teensy 3.5 no port

The 3.3v output next to the analog ground is functioning, but have only probed reset and program pins to check state change during a button press(both go low as expected). I’m wondering if there may be a cold solder joint somwwhere that experienced thermal stress during the cold to warm cycle...
  8. S

Teensy 3.5 no port

I tried list everything I tried, I forgot to list multiple known good cables.
  9. S

Teensy 3.5 no port

I've been searching google and this forum for the last 5 hours and have tried everything people have offered up. This thread seems to be closest to my issue. The Teensy 3.5 I'm using does not show up in the HID listing as shown in post 10. I had been testing my setup outside for two days...
Back