Search results

1. U

Teensy 4.1 + magjack neet jquery file on teensy itself

Hi im running a offline webserver on my teensy 4.1 with the ethernetjack. I have this file : https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.6.3.min.js this is an online file buth my teensy doesnt have an active internet connection (so only offline possibilities, no browsing or surfing the web possible) 1...
  2. U

teensy 4.1 with 74hc165 register need help!

hi kurt ok i need to apologise to you i was so certain about my 5volt topology so in a last try for result i ripped out the 5v , put a usb in that also delivers power, connected te teensy 3v and ground to my breaboard and YES SIR IT WORKS now, im deeply sorry about the external 5v but i was...
  3. U

kurt im getting lost for shure now const unsigned long SamplePeriod = 500; // sampling period in milliseconds const uint8_t ISRDataPin = 14; // connected to 74HC165 QH (9) pin //datapin const uint8_t ISRLatchPin = 11; // connected to 74HC165 SH/LD (1) pinMISO0 const uint8_t ISRClockPin =...
  4. U

kurt im getting lost for shure now const unsigned long SamplePeriod = 500; // sampling period in milliseconds const uint8_t ISRDataPin = 14; // connected to 74HC165 QH (9) pin //datapin const uint8_t ISRLatchPin = 11; // connected to 74HC165 SH/LD (1) pinMISO0 const uint8_t ISRClockPin =...
  5. U

reply Sorry it has been long time since I played with shift registers like this. i tried my best for a picture, yes i attached the not CE to ground, the teensy was pre soldered and the joins are looking ok im using this one...
  6. U

hello there i want to attach a 74hc165 to a teensy 4.1 i found a tutorial for arduino and there it works, so i tried hooking it up to my teensy 4.1 buth bthere everything goes wrong, i read so much different theads that i completely f*****cked it up...
Back