Search results

1. Chad1

connecting nRF8001 to Teensy 3.1

Thanks for the tips, Paul. The LPD8806 LEDs were the best option for the main project I'm working on (which is completed), so exchanging/switching to NeoPixels is not an option. Bluetooth communication as done with the Guggenhat is just one additional feature I wanted to add to this main...
  2. Chad1

Bummer. Because I'm so new to the Arduino envirnment, I'm not remotely qualified to do much of anything beyond swapping out commands. Would really appreciate guidance/help to get this figured out.
  3. Chad1

One program I leveraged to confirm my LED setup used the FastLED library. I tried to plug the FastLED library and some commands into the Guggenhat code but I don't think I did it correctly (because it still didn't work). If FastLED will make the Guggenhat code work, can you or someone else...
  4. Chad1

That's the heart of my question/request. I mentioned the code I'm using is meant for three-wire communication, but my LED strip uses four. Somehow I need a way to drive the LED strip I'm using. I was thinking that leveraging/modifying a NeoPixel library would be the path of least resistance. If...
  5. Chad1

LED strip used: http://www.adafruit.com/products/1948 Guggenhat tutorial: https://learn.adafruit.com/guggenhat-bluetooth-le-wearable-neopixel-marquee-scrolling-led-hat-display/code My Guggenhat Code: NeoMatrix library files: , The Guggenhat code is the same as the code used in the Adafruit...
  6. Chad1

Hi all, I'm trying to run the Guggenhat code on the Teensy 3.1 with the Bluefruit LE module but cannot get it to work. My hardware setup is slightly different in terms of pinout and actual hardware used. (I'm using the 48 LED/meter strip which requires Data and CLK input. Most other NeoPixel...
Back