Search results

1. T

New Teensy 4.1 DIY Synthesizer

It's original file, then the same issue, slanted screen
  2. T

Danke schoen Rolf Can you provide a compilled hex ? I haven't a platform io compiler
  3. T

Display is a st7735 1.8' 160x128 v1.1
  4. T

Ps I used the compiled .hex file
  5. T

Hello Rolf I mounted teensy and TFT for a preliminary quick test. Error messages look correct, but main screen looks slanted..how to?.. and what (where) are the "pic files" ?
  6. T

I2s

Your help is invaluable, Paul... I go do some tryout
  7. T

I2s

For 3.2 I understand now, a code change is needed? I tried different clocks without success
  8. T

I2s

Thanks Paul I never seen anything like that, I have here a 4.1 with shield type d, that works as Wav player like a breeze. The device is a TI pcm1725 dac and pcm1801adc pair.
  9. T

I2s

I wish to point out that I use a 5 volts codec, but works nicely except for that strange blocking
  10. T

I2s

Hello Paul and all folks I did a wave player from exemple code. Everything fine to reproduce files on shield at standard rate, engine outputs the correct clocks. Now I'm trying to make another project and I used the basic i2s object from online design tool On 3.2 clocks are slightly wrong...
  11. T

Fir

Thank you, I understand more or less thèse basics but I focus on actual implementation I did a quick and dirty with a 3.2 (fixed point math), adc (13 bit) dac (12 bit), no special signal conditioning The online calculator promised a nice -45db on slopes and a "roof" ripple less than 1 dB. Tested...
  12. T

Fir

In addition I'll need explaination about the mention in the design tool : The impulse response must be given in reverse order (I am quite a noob in DSP)
  13. T

Fir

Forger it, I did a adc/ dac circuit with a connections mistake... Now I tried example bandpass, fine, but I need steeper slopes and low ripple over 3khz, I increased to 200 taps with result not very good I wonder if floating point and full 16 bit (4.0 + i2s board) could give better performance
  14. T

Fir

Hello, Do FIR filtre work only with I2S ?
  15. T

AudioSdr

Hello Someone did or try to add NBFM demod to AudioSdr ?
  16. T

Usdx tx

Thanks you vert much Ron I am evaluating your code at first glance looks what I need
  17. T

Usdx tx

Hello all A suggestion : port pe1nnz uSdx polar transmitter on Teensy Someone can do that ? Thanks
  18. T

I2S bypass

Thanks Paul, I verified hardware, now I wonder if there's some convolution sdr expert around, project seems abandoned ...
  19. T

I2S bypass

Or : how to connect directly Line ins to Line outs in a Audio Shield, to test the I2S engine Thanks !
  20. T

Teensy Convolution SDR (Software Defined Radio)

I succeded in compile (heeem, trivial, I installed the latest audio lib...) But now I have the I2S clocks multiplied 4x I tried to divide per 4 setI2sFreq value, and now have the correct frequencies but I wonder if it's sufficient.to make i2s engine work correctly Is It a procedure of i2s...
  21. T

Cassette Martenot

Now is more clear, well you can use a uC, connect a ribbon pot to ADC and control a motor via PWM. I guess you can use a Teensy LC for that
  22. T

Teensy Convolution SDR (Software Defined Radio)

Hello ! I tried right now to compile for 4.0 I get an error: use of deleted function audiomixer4::audiomixer4() On AudioMixer4 mixleft; définition Any suggestion ? Thanks !
  23. T

Cassette Martenot

Bien, then a mellotronic instrument, but you want to use necessarily a mechanical tape deck ?
  24. T

Cassette Martenot

Do you want to reproduce Ondes sounds (sine, sawtooth etc.) or Mellotron sampled instrument notes ?
  25. T

Cassette Martenot

Chic alors ! SoundSemi stuff Is fully analogic, of course output is basic waveforms, maybe you can use a 4.1 with sampled sounds on SD card and control with a Spectra ribbon pot ?
  26. T

Cassette Martenot

Hello I know that the simpler way to mimic Ondes "ruban" is use an analog VCO chip like SoundSemi ones, but if I well understood you want to make some like a Mellotron ? PS Francophone ?
  27. T

Transition

Ah, as usual original developers are "temporarily unavailable" ;)
  28. T

Transition

Hello all 3.6 is under shortage... ok I have some projects that compile perfectly under 3.6 but not 4.x Theres around some good ressources of hints and help about porting?
Back