Search results

1. K

Is Midi over bluetooth possible??

Seems you got results, jugding from your last post? I am building a MIDI Controller into a guitar body, and am therefor looking for the same type of solutions as you have started experimenting with. It would be greatly appreciated if you could give us an update on how it went/is going? Did you...
  2. K

LD-3361BS 3 digit display - 12 pins

Hi again and sorry for these weird displays i keep trying :P I ordered a lot off random stuff online one day, and suddenly this 12pins 3 digit display arrives in the mail labeled LD-3361BS (I think it said supposedly arduino supported, but now I can't even find any information there, or even a...
  3. K

The LCD12864.h library.. anyone got it working on teensy?

I just realized that I have taken for granted that RS (register select) = D/I since that was the only label on my display not being corresponding to wiring details and D/I did not appear on the display pin-out and visa versa, hence I just came to accept this RS = D/I statement to be true.. Also...
  4. K

Still no luck, with any libraries or suggestions above. I will come back to this project in a few days, but now I got two new teensy's in the mail, so you have to forgive me, but I have to get header pins on them and test it out a bit (my first 3.1). The other is a 2.0 I am gonna use for a...
  5. K

I will check that out very soon (good to hear glcd don't work, because I allready tried it, hehe)! Thanks a bunch for fast respons and taking the time, Paul, I can be a bit exhilarated doing things like this, and forget to show appreciation :) Much obliged! ;D -kaare
  6. K

btw; Is it so that the glcd library should work on this lcd?! (if so i could use that to test the display?) Besides that, anyone got any code to test a displays functions separately? Or ideas on how to do this..
  7. K

My thoughts excactly, so.. I've been over the wiring 3 times (Einstein would've been mad), headers soldering x2, the wires themselves (checked for resistance and threw away anything even popping resistance for a ms during connecting :P), i even checked each pin on the teensy (!) even though I...
  8. K

http://playground.arduino.cc/Code/LCD12864#.UyGQi4ViKP9
  9. K

Hi! I am curious if anyone has gotten this display to work on the teensy? As far as I can understand, I should be able to use the lcd125864.h to communicate with it, and everything goes swell (no compiling errors etc), but the display only powers backlight and nothing comes on screen (so...
Back