Search results

1. E

Teensy 4.1 broken port

My teensy felt down from table and the port is broken it doesnt reads it in the IDE. Is there any way to program teensy from another teensy or something else. Or should i dump it.
  2. E

Teensy 4.1 and Arduino Nano SPI communication HELP!!!!!

I need help with communication between Arduino nano and teensy 4.1. So i have teensy as a SLAVE and arduino as MASTER. I have used SPI_MSTransfer_T4 for teensy and I used the SLAVE code and for arduino i tried the MASTER code from that library and I also tried normal arduino code but with no...
  3. E

SPI communication between Teensy 4.1 and arduino nano HELP!!!

well i certainly can provide you with wiring, and for the code the one i send was the first one but like i wrote i also used the SPI_MSTransfer_T4.h but with this error it went throught and was uploaded. This was the error: In file included from...
  4. E

I also tried default code from library SPI_MSTransfer_T4 but with no succes
  5. E

Well for arduino i used <SPI.h> library and i used it for teensy as well but i tried also SPI_MSTransfer_T4 i tried several codes but for example this is the code for nano: #include <SPI.h> void setup() { // Initialize SPI communication SPI.begin(); // Set Slave Select pin as OUTPUT...
  6. E

Well i used the library you send like I written in the first post but it didnt worked
  7. E

So i have been trying to make SPI communication between nano and teensy when nano is master and teensy is slave but its not working i also tried multiple codes and such. I also tried SPI_MSTransfer_T4 library but with no luck. I tried to use code where arduino uno was communicating with another...
Back