Search results

1. N

Teensy 4.1 USB Host issues

The problem is solved, I resoldered everything and my bad soldering turned out to be the problem. Thank you everybody for help, have a nice day guys.
  2. N

Going to post some when I find some time. I tried with "Razer viper 8khz", "Glorious model o" and some random mouse I found laying around, none of them worked. I will try that and say how it went. The only debug info I get from the library when using both the "Mouse.ino" example and my code...
  3. N

I have tried doing this, sadly it did not work. My intention with this post was maybe that I missed something very dumb and there might be a quick solution to the problem, but from what i can see now is that the only possible problem might be that I messed up my soldering somewhere. I am looking...
  4. N

I have tried the “Mouse” example from the library, I got the same exact output as my code gives with no reaction from the code in the example whatsoever. I am going to try the code you provided and edit this reply as needed, however I have one question, what’s the “myusb” object you pass to the...
  5. N

I swapped the white and green wires and sadly it did not work.
  6. N

In the photo for the official usb host cable the white wire is connected to D-, all the photos I have seen for USB 2 wires online also say that white is D- and green is D+. Though it might not be a bad idea to swap them and check if it works, I will try doing that and let you know how it went.
  7. N

Hi, I have recently bought a Teensy 4.1 and tried to use the USB Host capability of the board. I have not bought the official cable for the board and instead bought a normal female USB A to microUSB cable and stripped it to get the 4 wires inside. I connected red wire to 5V, white wire to D-...
  8. N

Terrible latency on Teensy 4.1 with ethernet kit

Hello, I recently bought a Teensy 4.1 board and the ethernet kit for it, soldered everything together and the connection works. The problem I have is the insane latency I am getting which is around 0.25 seconds for a simple echo server. I am using the QNEthernet library for setting up an...
Back