Search results

1. M

Can't get WAV file to play from SD card: Audio Guestbook for friends wedding

Yup we used these WAV files to test with Will test this out and report back
  2. M

Hey AntiLoop & Paul, Thank you for your feedback. Sorry for the late reply, didn't get a chance to work on the project until this weekend. My buddy and I tried a little more debugging based on your input. Tried the guitar sample Paul recommended, and it works fine. The pins outputting are...
  3. M

Thank you for the tip! Going to try this ASAP. I'll let you know if this helps. Appreciate your advice buddy!
  4. M

Hey kind people! My best buddy requested some help to build this project of an Audio Guestbook: (I know you can buy them ready-made on Ali Express/Temu, but his partner wanted us to use a specific phone, and it seemed like a fun side project for a good friend) It uses a Teensy 4.0 and Teensy...
Back