Search results

1. M

led-cube 15x

2. M

led-cube 15x

I would like to take a look at that.would you send me the code?
  3. M

led-cube 15x

I'm looking for good animations for my 15³ LED cube. Since I chose an odd edge length to have a true center, I can't really use most of the examples available. except for the hassle of defining each scene pixel by pixel and running lines from one point to another makes it look bad.. At least I...
  4. M

cube 15x15x15

How do I get these lines to wave not surprisedFrom various attempts there are some superfluous lines that don't really interfere with the function #include <FastLED.h> #define LED_TYPE WS2811 #define COLOR_ORDER RGB #define NUM_LEDS_PER_STRIPp 225 #define NUM_STRIPS 15 CRGB...
  5. M

[queued] TriantaduoWS2811, a 32-channel WS* library for Teensy 4.0 using FlexIO & DMA

For now, let me get this... 15 channel at 225 led..works fine https://github.com/FastLED/FastLED/wiki/Parallel-Output Now I'm going to start programming simple animations.Does anyone have a tip for these crazy 3D waves?
  6. M

cube 15x15x15

it was so easy... parallel output 15 channels each with 225 LEDs.. no more problems https://github.com/FastLED/FastLED/wiki/Parallel-Output The WS2811 LED is too slow and the Octows is the next brake With Teensy 4.1 I have enough pins and speed I would also like to mention that between...
  7. M

cube 15x15x15

I've made several more attempts now... - intentionally degraded the data line... same result, not worse - LED numbers reduced in software... no errors - LED numbers reduced in hardware... no errors - clock rate changed (+ and -).. same result - fade and delay time reduced... visually better of...
  8. M

cube 15x15x15

OK, but the problem only appears after about 2/3 of the strand's length. The 8th is only half the length and doesn't cause any problems. So my original question comes back. So I need 15 channels (The next option would be 25) instead of 8... how could this be realized?
  9. M

[queued] TriantaduoWS2811, a 32-channel WS* library for Teensy 4.0 using FlexIO & DMA

I realize that the breakout board variant would not produce good results, but "some flickering" would be expected. i think the error is somewhere else here the code.. #include <Arduino.h> #include "TDWS2811.h" TDWS2811 td; uint8_t channel = 0; void setup() { Serial.begin(115200)...
  10. M

cube 15x15x15

the grounds are all connected to each other.the vertical wires alternate + and -.The data inputs are connected via Ethernet cable, 4x signals each, the white ones are also on ground. I also connected the ground from the octoshield
  11. M

it is this on the top of this threet https://github.com/wramsdell/TriantaduoWS2811 i use arduino ide 1,8,13 on win 10 and the latest teensyduino ... with the new ide>2.0 i have to much problems i'm test it with teensy 4.0 and 4.1 and sorry for my bad english
  12. M

cube 15x15x15

I tried around a bit more. If I turn the brightness down, the errors occur. If it were the other way around, I would say the power supply is too small. In the basic test it works perfectly. It also appears in the same place in every strand. That's why I don't think it's due to faulty solder...
  13. M

hi, I have almost finished my 15x LED cube. First attempts with Octows2811 + Teensy 4.0 or WLED + ESP 32 were satisfactory. Now I found this example, I even had the shift registers lying around... and put it together temporarily Unfortunately it does not work. only some LED lights are static...
  14. M

cube 15x15x15

I now have my 15x15x15 cube almost finished. and wanted to use the octows2811 libery. 2 levels of 225 LED each on one channel. Unfortunately I have to realize that the number of LEDs per strand is too high. From the 300th LED onwards there are many errors. So I either need 2 Octos or would have...
Back