Search results

1. D

CAN XL in Teensy 4.1

Thanks for the replies. Now that I got this information, I need to see if that speed is enough.
  2. D

CAN XL in Teensy 4.1

I see. I didn't know that. The thing is that I need a lot of speed. Which is the max speed of the FD CAN bus?
  3. D

CAN XL in Teensy 4.1

I see that CAN FD is available in Teensy. My question is, is CAN XL available also?
  4. D

Recording video in Teensy

The original idea was that teensy handled camera and compress the file using any codec (h.264 I think would work), in order to send it by RF to a receiver from 5Km away (all this in live), but it was a madness, so by now I'm just happy with saving the video. I didn't find a transciever with...
  5. D

Ok, I see. I think I'm gonna buy the AMB82, a microcontroller that has a full HD 30 fps camera, and I'll control by a digital output from teensy. I thought that teensy could handle it well, but doesn't matter. I think for a (long long) future, a Teensy with a possible camera expansion port or...
  6. D

I need to record a 2 3 min video in Full HD or at least HD with a Teensy because I have low power requirements. I've seen ArduCam cameras and I'm wondering if I'm able to use one of these. I don't need to process the video in real time, just saving it in a SD is enough. Can I do it with a...
  7. D

MTP Close function

Ok, thank you for your time. Your anwsers have been very helpful.
  8. D

MTP Close function

What does it happen if you are aquiring data into a new file while using mtp.loop?
  9. D

MTP Close function

So, there is no viable method. Can I set a timer to MTP.loop each 10 miliseconds and still work as expected?
  10. D

MTP Close function

I am trying to build a portable device with Teensy. I gather data and I store it in SD and flash, and later I want to extract it. I want to extract it using MTP, without changing any program. My idea is to click a button, MTP starts, I gather the data, I click the button again, MTP port closes...
Back