Search results

1. F

ILI9341 Touchscreen ... different names

Did you get this solved? I'm thinking of trying this screen...
  2. F

Teensy 4.1 fuse location

well that's not the problem, something is shorted and pulling the 5v down to about 2.5v and there is no 3.3v. I'm just going to order a new replacement.
  3. F

Teensy 4.1 fuse location

Nevermind I found in the Teensy 4.1 Doc. Thanks
  4. F

Teensy 4.1 fuse location

Where is the fuse located on the 4.1 board? i think i have blown it\ somehow.
  5. F

Suggested ADC component

Is there a library for the part? LTC1863L/LTC1867L, I am not finding it in the Arduino Lib Manager?
  6. F

Out Pins defination

Thank you Paul.
  7. F

Out Pins defination

On the 4.1 teensy there are pins labeled OUT1, OUT1D etc. What are these pin designated for and can they be used for digital pins or anything else?
  8. F

Serial UART programming

Thanks Joe and Paul. Joe, will FlasherX work with a 4.1?
  9. F

Serial UART programming

I was wondering if it is possible to upload a program to the teensy 4.1 via one of the serial UARTS?
  10. F

Teensey 4.1 and ADS1118

Joe, sorry for the delayed reply, yes it is working and I am getting accurate data! Thanks for your help.
  11. F

Teensy serial uarts voltage levels

So the SPI levels will be different for 5v and 3.3v devices or is SPI at set predetermined voltage levels?
  12. F

Is this the same for SPI inputs? If i have a ADC powered by 5V will I need to level shift the MISO and what about the CLK signal?
  13. F

Teensey 4.1 and ADS1118

Thanks for the help. I guess I missed it in the .h file.
  14. F

Teensey 4.1 and ADS1118

Thanks! It compiled but I still have these warning messages in red:
  15. F

Teensey 4.1 and ADS1118

Joe You are correct but in the GIT there is a code change recommended by Christopher Mailer in the issue #12 to make a change in the Lib. Change the #if defined(__AVR__) to #if defined(__AVR__) || defined(CORE_TEENSY) and that should allow it to run on a teensy. Apparently this is not...
  16. F

Teensey 4.1 and ADS1118

Can someone using 4.1 try this and see if you have the same problems? @PaulStoffregen do you have any suggestions?
  17. F

Teensey 4.1 and ADS1118

I am trying to use the ADS1118 ADC. I am using the ADS1118 Library included in the examples with arduino, https://github.com/denkitronik/ADS1118. The program won't compile and is giving me the following errors. The example program is ads1118example.ino. I tried the code change recommended...
  18. F

Teensy4.1 special features + additional pins

Nevermind found on your git https://github.com/KurtE/TeensyDocuments/blob/master/Teensy4.1%20Pins.pdf
  19. F

Teensy4.1 special features + additional pins

Kurt, can you post a link to the spreadsheet? I must have an old version it doesn't have this view.
  20. F

Thanks for the answers!
  21. F

Using 5v Rotary Encoders with Teensy 4.1

Can you share the part number of the level shifter?
  22. F

Do 5v ttl serial signals have to be level shifted to 3.3v before connection to the teensy serial ports? I assume so but wanted to get confirmation. Thanks,
  23. F

Teensy 4.0 EEPROM data overwritten after power off/on VIN pin

I agree, maybe post entire code you are using so we can run it an see if we can duplicate.
  24. F

How to upload an .hex firmware to teensy board WITHOUT pressing the onboard Button?

Actually look in C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\teensy\tools
  25. F

How to upload an .hex firmware to teensy board WITHOUT pressing the onboard Button?

I am using the 2.x version of arduino and this location doesn't exist C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\ ?
  26. F

Issues with Arduino IDE 2.1 and Teensy 4.1

For what it's worth, it is not working for me either. Windows 10 and 1.58.1.
  27. F

Digital pin output current

Through hole? Thanks...
  28. F

Digital pin output current

I am seeing that the max output current of a digital pin on a 4.1 is 4mA. So to drive a typical TH red LED requires a transistor in order to get enough current?
  29. F

Bootloader Chip For Teensy 4.0

Does anyone know where to source the IMXRT1062DVJ6B? Is there an alternative to the IMXRT1062DVJ6B? Seems they are out of stock pretty much everywhere.
  30. F

Custom Teensy 4.x board - first time initialization of Flash Chip Required?

Brian3, Would you mind sharing your schematic diagram?
  31. F

Bootloader Chip For Teensy 4.0

recommendation for board finish with QFN? Paul, what is your recommendation for board finish with QFN?
  32. F

Teensy 4.1 - FreqMeasure a Inductive Sensor Pulse

What schmitt trigger did you end up using?
  33. F

Teensyduino 1.57 Released

KurtE, where can i get the windows executable for Tycommander? I can't find one on the git page?
  34. F

Arduino 2.0.3 FQBN Error

Ok so i restarted 2.0.3 and boards manager showed tensyduino was not installed at all. I installed 1.57.1. Restarted 2.0.3 and upgraded to 0.58.2 and it seemed to work this time. This is the output: Tool teensy:teensy-tools@0.58.2 already installed Tool teensy:teensy-compile@11.3.1-beta1...
  35. F

4.1 pin descriptions

KurtE - can i get a copy of your pin spreadsheet? This looks like something I could use!
  36. F

Arduino 2.0.3 FQBN Error

FYI: Received these messages when i installed .58.2 Configuring platform. Platform teensy:avr@0.58.2 installed Uninstalling teensy:avr@1.57.1 Error upgrading platform: platform not installed Uninstalling teensy:avr@0.58.2 Platform teensy:avr@0.58.2 uninstalled Failed to install platform...
  37. F

Arduino 2.0.3 FQBN Error

Oh, that makes sense! Thanks Kurt!
  38. F

Arduino 2.0.3 FQBN Error

I went back to 1.47.1 and 1.58.2 is not in the boards manager dropdown?
  39. F

Arduino 2.0.3 FQBN Error

Complete Error msg: Invalid FQBN: not an FQBN: teensy:avr:teensy41:usb=serial:usb=serial,speed=600,opt=o2std,keys=en-us Compilation error: Invalid FQBN: not an FQBN: teensy:avr:teensy41:usb=serial:usb=serial,speed=600,opt=o2std,keys=en-us I just noticed after a restart of 2.0.2, I saw this...
  40. F

Arduino 2.0.3 FQBN Error

Hi Paul, I have been seeing the same error using 1.58.0-beta2. Having to repick the board as 4.1 most of the time fixes it. Sometimes it happens when i have more than one instance of the IDE running. Also when using a new never programed 4.1, when i initially plug in the usb to the board...
  41. F

teensy 4.1 uart serial

thanks Kurt
  42. F

teensy 4.1 uart serial

Are the teensy 4.1 serial ports 5v tolerant? Are there any 5v tolerant pins?
  43. F

Modbus over tcp/ip with teensy 4.1 (MMXRT1060)

Hi is there an update? Did you get the latency problems fixed? Thanks!
  44. F

Teensyduino 1.57 Released

In the new arduino ide, how do i determine the teensyduino version being used? Will it automatically update to the latest release?
  45. F

LCD suggestions

Do you think it will also work with a Beaglebone Black with too much code modification?
  46. F

LCD suggestions

Can someone suggest a small lcd screen ( 3" x 2" ish) which will work with both Arduino teensy and a Beaglebone Black? Separate projects but want to same product for both. Hopefully supported with libraries?
  47. F

Teensyduino 1.57 Beta #3

Thank you!
  48. F

Teensyduino 1.57 Beta #3

ok got it using https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_156/package_teensy_index.json is this the newest version? Really looking forward to trying this...
Back