Search results

1. B

Teensyduino how to use Raw HID and Mouse simultaneously?

I know, because I really want to use 2.0. 4.0 is also possible. Can you help me write it? If you can help me write it, my client and I will buy 4.0 together
  2. B

Mr. Stoffregen, could you please help me modify the teensy2.0 code and send it to me? All I need is mouse. move+mouse. click+Raw HID. I don't need any other keywords, joystick, serial, and Raw HID with Debug Messages, etc. Changing the code is indeed a bit difficult for me. If it's not done...
  3. B

absence

You misunderstood. I'm just a picture game, not shooting those
  4. B

absence

absence
  5. B

You and I still use teensy2.0, after all, it's cheap. Do you think it's okay for me to add the mouse code of usb_hid to usb_rawhid? This way, the mouse and RawHID can be used together.
  6. B

Thank you, then I'll just buy Teeny 4.0 instead
  7. B

you can / must compose your own Can you tell me how to compose it? I only use RAW-HID+Mouse USB_mode, but I don't know how to compose it. If it's more complicated, I can only buy Arduino Leonardo hardware with my clients because they're not that complicated, but I still want to use Teensy more.
  8. B

Can't I use Raw HID and Mouse together because I need to use C++applications on Windows to send messages to teensy2.0 for mouse operations through HID? Or can we only write code in C language and compile it into hex files for the Tensy Loader to burn?
  9. B

Yes, I have a 2.0 sale here Yes, I have a 2.0 version for sale here. I don't need a 4 or higher version, so I don't need that high performance
  10. B

I want to use Raw HID and Mouse, but after selecting Raw HID from Tools → USB Type and clicking on Arduino's Verify, it prompts Compilation error: 'Mouse' not found Does your sketch include the line '# include<Mouse. h>'? I added # include<Mouse. h>, but it doesn't work either, so is there any...
  11. B

Why is there no example of Teensyduino's USB Raw HID

But I took a look at what you said and found no examples of Teensy. My Arduino IDE version is 2.3.2, and I installed package_teensy_index.json in the Additional boards manager URLs, so where is the problem with me?
  12. B

Why is there no example of Teensyduino's USB Raw HID

I am using teensy2.0, and I can see in the Code Library of the image below that there is a USB: Raw HID, but WANING: observer So I clicked on Teensyduino to check, but found that Teensyduino does not have a USB Raw HID. So I wanted to ask if Teensyduino has any examples of writing USB Raw HID's...
Back