Search results

1. M

Teensy 4.1 used in.place of t3.2?

Michael, those links are great thanks! hopefully it will be a fun learning curve, one of the items Im VERY interested in is adding the MIDI IN/OUT. I know the engineer that MSFT hired in 1987 to "fix" the Midi implementation in wwindows....you know the one that STILL isnt right....
  2. M

Wow thanks Great information and suggestions, I really appreciate the thoughts. And yes the N/V was the project I wanted to address since he's got it layed out pretty much step by step building it out as you go, it will help me learn Teensy/arduino peocesses as well a shelp fill in a gap...
  3. M

If you've tried to buy a teensy 3.2 lately your either willing to shell out $192 ( just saw one on unnamed vendors site) or working with other boards. 4.1 for example seems reasonably priced from a digital bookstore. But as this is my first attempt at creating a teensy project (teensy synth by...
  4. M

A DX7 (Fm synthesis) replacement with Dexed on a Teensy

very cool, my wallet and patience thanks you. I have found that constant and never ending searches will eventually yield things, I found a arduino nano sense for under $40 , it only took 6 months......but thats a compleetely different project
  5. M

PH. Thanks for the recommendation. 3nd question ( most of my experience is with the RASPIs , can I swap the 4.1 in directly? The 3.2 is out of stock for almost a year. A few dealers on Alibaba claim they have them but $100 is just rediculous, imho. Thx J
  6. M

New Universal Teensy Synth Board

This looks awesome, any info on a release date?
  7. M

PH - WOW I was never a fan of the dx7. Sorry went from seq cts 6 trx to a jx8p, try then d50 and been Roland boy ever since. Played a T1 in the early 90s but didn't realize I could afford one so went back to roland. BUT your piano is hands down one of the highest quality synth Sims I have...
Back