Search results

1. O

Hello, I'm using PWM_DynamicFreq.ino for generating 2 different frequency

Thanks, I thought that I tried it before and for some reason got an error , But now it work when I set Duty Cycle to 0. I have another question regarding it, How I can get the delay time and also the time when there is frequency more accurate in nano seconds?
  2. O

I atached it before, 1. frequency (A), 2. delay (B), 3. frequency (C) I meant to...
  3. O

I will try to explain better. The delay I need is between the 2 signals, to get a "0", for 1 to 10 milliseconds. Its not working with 1 second delay between. Please see the result that show that first frequency is ended and the second one begin immediately.
  4. O

Hello, I'm using PWM_DynamicFreq.ino for generating 2 different frequency, What I'm trying to do is changing the delay between them around 1 to 10 ms. I tried to do it with simple delay but it's not working for me. Can someone give any example for it? Buy the way I'm using Teensy4.1 " void...
  5. O

Frequency

Hello Need to generate 2 different frequencies, and delays between them, to output pin on Teensy 4.1, it should be very accurate, How can I sketch it with analogWriteFrequency() ? Is there a better , way to do that? Thanks
  6. O

getting fatal error: teensy4/teensy.h: No such file or directory when running code below

Need to measure pulse amplitude that between 0.8 to 1.2 millisecond
  7. O

getting fatal error: teensy4/teensy.h: No such file or directory when running code below

How I can measure Frequency, Pulse width and Pulse Height with TeensyTimerTool library?
  8. O

Then how I can know what command I have to use with the library?
  9. O

Is there a place that I can find all command in simple list ? Ori
  10. O

Where I can find all command that I can use with TeensyTimerTool library?
  11. O

Thanks, I thought to try to write " digitalWriteFast " but didn't test it till now. I did 4 test : 1. digitalWrite and CPU Speed: "600 MHz" 2. digitalWrite and CPU Speed: "816 MHz" 3. digitalWriteFast and CPU Speed: "600 MHz" 4. digitalWriteFast and CPU Speed: "816 MHz"
  12. O

OK. Someone can help me to write simple code that just run 10 nanosecond pulse?
  13. O

I'm using Teensy4.1, In button line need to generate a 10 nanosecond pulse every 50 milliseconds
  14. O

Hello Could you help with that error?, Not find Teensy library, How to install it? Thanks
Back