Search results

1. M

Teensy 2 Keyboard question

I know that this thread is a bit old but I found a solution and it's working with visual pinball and steam pinball fx2. The code posted above was a great inspiration, thank you guys! Here's my solution: #include <Bounce.h> Bounce button0 = Bounce(0, 10); Bounce button1 = Bounce(1, 10); // 10...
  2. M

WIZ820io Ethernet and 2nd power supply with teensy 3.0

@manitou Thanks a lot for the files! Please check the file w5100.cpp , i guess it's missing. Anyway, gonna try with the w5100.cpp.fat for the sdfat library Thanks again!
  3. M

Thank you! Gonna try it tomorrow!
  4. M

No, it didn't. I tried using the Ethernet and SPI libraries from 1.5.2 on 1.0.3, but it tried to import variants.h. Later I'll read the code for the ethernet library and try to solve it. I didn't find yet somebody that was able to run the wiz820io with the teensy 3.0, but I'm still looking...
  5. M

I tried to find the hardware folder because it said on the readme.txt at duezoo... When I switched the files at the Ethernet on the libraries folder I got the following error: D:\work\arduino-1.0.3\libraries\Ethernet\utility\socket.cpp: In function 'uint16_t recvfrom(SOCKET, uint8_t*...
  6. M

Thanks! I installed arduino 1.5.2 and found it. Now my problem is divided in two: 1. I didn't find yet how to install teensyduino on the 1.5.2, so I can't use the ethernet.h an .cpp files with teensy 3.0 or 2. I don't know how to install those files on arduino 1.0.3 patched with...
  7. M

Ok! I get what I have to do, but I cannot find a folder hardware/arduino/sam in arduino 1.0.3. I'm using windows 7. Anybody could help me? Anyway, I'll give a try to arduino 1.5 beta and see if teensyduino installs.
  8. M

Hi! I'm trying to use the WIZ820io module with the Teensy 3.0 just as you did! (@manitou) I already sorted out the connections and the power supply, but now I'm missing the tweaked library. I took a quik look at https://github.com/manitou48/DUEZoo but couldn't figure out how to do it. Can you...
  9. M

Teensy 3 MicroSD guide

@PaulStoffregen Thanks! you're right, it's easier to have the adapter, and it's more versatile. Having a little buffer won't do any harm. it was just a technical speculation. MJ
  10. M

Teensy 3 MicroSD guide

Hi! Just out of curiosity: Since Teensy 3 is 3.3V native, would it be possible to connect the microSD slot directly to its pins, without the 74cx125? If so, is there any downside to it? Thanks! Maujabur
Back