Search results

1. I

Moving to MK22 from Kinetis

Hello, After a really useful prototyping stage I will be moving my application to the MK22 series. Specifically the MK22FN1M0AVMC12. Mainly due to space and memory reasons. I was looking for reference designs to get the uC started up and working without success. Is the design for the uC used...
  2. I

Questions on Teensy 3.1 components

Dear Paul, First of all thank you for answering my post. I want to be clear that I am in no way trying to replicate the teensy itself, on the contrary, I bought 4 teensy's and I have been prototyping with them, but now that I want to go to a custom product, includying the teensy itself in to my...
  3. I

Teensy 3.1 external power, diode direction

Indeed it would have been handy if the trace to cut was moved to the wire between the diodes anode.
  4. I

This connection would be similar to the one used for the VBAT pin in the MK20 to select from external VBAT or internal 3.3V.
  5. I

Thank you Paul for clarifying. I hage an additional question: I have seen in a different post the use of diodes to be able to have either Vusb or a battery to VREGIN. Is it suitable to use the diodes already shown in the schematic, one with a VUSB input and the other one with Battery input, so...
  6. I

Teensy 3.1 external power, diode direction

Hello all, for custom projects, would it be ok to use the 1A diodes already present in the schematic to have usb and battery powerconnected in a similar way like the diode connection you are showing in the posts?
  7. I

I have an additional question about components: Are all capacitors shown in the datasheet electrolitic? or are some of them ceramic? does this matter? Thank you in advance
  8. I

Appallingly small LiPo charger add-on for Teensy 3.1

Thank you onehorse for your reply!! I have another doubt, do you know by any chance if the capacitors shown in pjrc datasheet are all electrolitic? or are some of them ceramic?
  9. I

Dear onehorse, thank you for your quick reply. The issue that worries me a bit is the specifications indicated in the datasheet, where it says that below 3.6V, the 3.3V output cannot be guaranteed. I would also expect the output to stay 3.3V as long as my input is higher than 3.3V, but this is...
  10. I

Hello everyone. I am now developing a project with the MK20 that comes with the Teensy 3.1 and I will add a Battery charger, so my connections are something similar to what onehorse's addon does to the Teensy. My question goes to the fact that the MK20 datasheet specifies that once VREGIN goes...
Back