Search results

1. R

Audio Adapter Not Working

Hi Paul -- That worked! And yes, that's totally 'obvious' if you know where to look! Thanks for the eye-opener lesson. :)
  2. R

Onew last detail: I believe I'm running Teensy 1.36... Not 100% sure how to tell, but that's what the Teensy Loader tells me.
  3. R

Hi guys: I'm struggling to get an unmodified audio adapter running on a Teensy 3.2 up and running. I'm set up according to the audio tutorial instructions with a stock(pjrc supplied) 25K pot soldered to the audio board, and momentary pushbuttons wired to Pins 0, 1 & 2, and 10K pots on pins A1...
  4. R

Using i2c_t3.h instead of wire.h for audio examples?

I'm new to the audio library and to the examples for the Audio Adapter board. I notice that most of the examples use the <wire.h> library. For most Teensy 3.2-->3.6 projects I've been using <i2c_t3.h> instead. Would that be appropriate or offer any advantage for the audio examples?
  5. R

3D Cad for Teensy 3.5 and 3.6

Darcy: Any chance that you can export your Teensy 3.6 model in parasolid or maybe IGES(?) format. The Step format seems to lose most (but not all) the color when it get imported into Solidworks. Parasolid usually preserves it. Figured I ask. Thanks!
  6. R

FreeRTOS availability?

Ha! Got it, although an RTOS in this environment would still, truly, be awesome, even if not realistically plausible. If I heard you correctly, I should not hold my breath. Correct?
  7. R

FreeRTOS availability?

I'm relatively new to the world of Teensies. I've seen the huge benefits of using an RTOS on a uc (uCOS on various platforms, -- mostly Netburners, or the really functional TI-RTOS on the MSP430s). Wondering if there is a viable RTOS that plays nice w/ Teensy 3.5/3.6? I've hunted around on the...
  8. R

Very nice, thanks!
  9. R

Kurt and JLJ, thanks for the prompt responses. Kurt any idea what the weird artifacts are near the SD Card socket?
  10. R

Looks nice! Any chance that you could post the 3D files in a more universal format like STEP or parasolid .X_t so folks w/o Inventor could benefit too?
Back