Search results

1. T

Yet another Teensy 4.1 simple JTAG mod - now with GD32

I post this here, just to confirm that also the GD32 version of the can be modded by cutting the PCB wires for JTAG. The blinking of the red LED can be ignored. This happens after cutting the PCB wires, as Paul said ! The correct wires are here...
  2. T

4.1 latest schematics

Results so far: 1. GD32 simple mod with cutting the pcb wires works. Not easy, but feasible. !!!! There is no hidden problem with the G32 !! 2. The mentioned problems above have to do with the configuration of platformio and CLion or the IDE integration. I posted the problem there. 3...
  3. T

4.1 latest schematics

ATTINY10, cool. I have everything for ATMEL now Microchip in the shelf, but didn't use it for a while. A good option instead of programming CPLD or so for slow applications. Thanks for the hint. I played with the compiler options, because this was the first thought I had and "O0" was...
  4. T

4.1 latest schematics

I made now my own tests with GD32 and found the JTAG debugging instable. It seems that it is not reliably possible to halt the CPU so that the debugger gets a grip on the MCU before the first breakpoint passes by. Uploading works. Sometimes also stepping. But unpredictable. Question is: is it...
  5. T

4.1 latest schematics

Thanks for sharing that. This looks great, but not available for everybody's use, right ? Anyway, I found a lot of hints that you shared. Very helpful. The last one on platformio. (This looks more complicated than expected. Hopefully the jlink solution for the gdb server works also for me.)...
  6. T

4.1 latest schematics

Thanks a lot. This helps hopefully to avoid extra work. I will post probably my complete working path also with Software configuration after success.
  7. T

4.1 latest schematics

First of all: thanks for the fast response. There was a comment by Spencez. He said, that the JTAG mod just cutting the JTAG wires with the GD32E230F8 in place was not working any more. He doesn't get access to the RT1062 by JTAG anymore He is saying that he has to remove the GD32E230F8 . I...
  8. T

4.1 latest schematics

Teensy 4.1 JTAG simple mod with the GD32E230F8 After modding a Teensy 4.1 with the GD32E230F8 it begins blinking twice the red led because of the missing JTAG connections. Others like Spencez experienced then that JTAG is not possible with the chip soldered in. The only candidades I can see...
Back