Search results

1. R

FlexCAN_T4 - FlexCAN for Teensy 4

Appreciate your help in this. Went back to garage to double check things again. And I am affraid all wiring was fine. I even tested again with the Seeedstudio I2C adapter + Wemos mini and it listens the bus nicely and has no interference to the traffic in bus. But then while plugging in the...
  2. R

Thanks for your advice. This is actually the mystery here. My PCAN analyser sees all the traffic at bus set to 83.3k and the same Teensy 4.0 with the tranceiver can be hooked to a 500k bus in the same car. And works beautifully. So the only variable left here is the termination of which I have...
  3. R

Hi. Now tested this with a car. Even it works at PCAN analyser fine, but it does not work with real car env. Actually, plugging in the Teensy to the car canbus, it jams the bus completely. Even if there is no power on the Teeensy yet. I am thinking it might be a CAN tranceiver likely. To verify...
  4. R

Thanks. Got it working with PCAN-View too. Will try it with the car tomorrow.
  5. R

I have also experienced the same. Many other speeds, such as 250k and 500k work nicely for me too. But the 83.3k is not. I have tried all the different clock rates, still no luck. Has someone got the 83.3k speed working with Flexcan library? I am currently browsing other options as I really need...
  6. R

Hi, I have been succesfully using Teensy 4.0's as the can bridges based on modified code of the samples. Works great with 500k speed. But now I am struggling with the same software and hardware but using 83.3k speed. I have tried different clock speeds, bu no difference. by plugging in the...
Back