Search results

1. C

Teensy 4.0 - based Audio Guestbook

i have changed the mic element away from the MIC Capsule Electret Condenser Microphone and use a spare ear piece from another hand set and clicking reduced by 95% if you turn the mic gain up then it appears again
  2. C

here is the audio file with no one talking you can hear the clicking i have done the same mod as your picture the unit is running on it own battery source
  3. C

built a new board running same code as before but different phone getting clicking with audio on the playback messages any ideas plz
  4. C

h4yn0nnym0u5e i owe you a drink buddy
  5. C

greeting now play but very loud how do i make it go quieter
  6. C

i have copied your code i just need to make the message quieter now as to loud
  7. C

i'm using a teensy 4.0 with the Rev D audio adaptor sd card on the board can play back last message no problem and all the messages are on the sd card when i take it out and put in lappy direct wired to the head phone socket microphone in the handset not got the sgt15000_1.setaddress (HIGH) ...
  8. C

the file plays through media player but i dont hear it through the phone when you pick up the handset can you post the pins config plz im not a code writer either lol just trying to copy others but not doing to bad i dont think lol does it matter that im not using a 611 phone ??
  9. C

16bit here is the right file
  10. C

finally got there lol
  11. C

this is the greeting message in wav format and it on the sd card i can use any format to record it mp3, AAC, WMA as got audio converter...
  12. C

right here is my code i cannot get the greetings file to work get long bleep b4 recording then get 4 bleeps when I have hung up I can get playback the last message but cant get the greeting message to work at all helppppppppppppppp please the first bounce, audio, wire, spi, sd, timelib are all...
  13. C

right here is my code i cannot get the greetings file to work get long bleep b4 recording then get 4 bleeps when I have hung up I can get playback the last message but cant get the greeting message to work at all helppppppppppppppp please /** * Audio Guestbook, Copyright (c) 2022 Playful...
  14. C

jeff can you post ur code up plz m8
  15. C

Pm sent jefftripz
  16. C

to increase the mic volume i changed this code values // Value in dB // sgtl5000_1.micGain(100); sgtl5000_1.micGain(35); // much lower gain is required for the AOM5024 electret capsule my value made the mic much louder but did not get any clicking the original value was // Value in...
  17. C

have you got a wav file on the sd card ???? i'm using a t4 with the Rev D audio shield make sure you are using a data type cable as i had same error compiling board for teensy and it was the cable first cable was only 2 wires not 5
  18. C

one b4 mine /** * Audio Guestbook, Copyright (c) 2022 Playful Technology * * Tested using a Teensy 4.0 with Teensy Audio Shield, although should work * with minor modifications on other similar hardware * * When handset is lifted, a pre-recorded greeting message is played, followed by...
  19. C

look at post 218 thats the code im using cant get greeting message or replay to work at moment but it recording ok
  20. C

After the 1 long beep try saying something as thats when it records the message if you press the hook switch you would get 4 short beeps if you still got handset to ur ear at momonent i cant get the greeting message to play on mine
  21. C

what i am using /** * Audio Guestbook, Copyright (c) 2022 Playful Technology * * Tested using a Teensy 4.0 with Teensy Audio Shield, although should work * with minor modifications on other similar hardware * * When handset is lifted, a pre-recorded greeting message is played, followed...
  22. C

pm sent to you
  23. C

what card you using a a1 or a2 type card
  24. C

problem with 4.0

can't get greeting to play at all cant even see where u can increase the gain either only get a long single bleep even put the greeting directly onto the sd card in wav 16bit, pcm, 44100 got the mic working super fine like to put on my own messages, in the code it says below but it does...
  25. C

problem with 4.0

playback through lappy not to bad hit or miss if file loads but cant hear the greeting via the phone hand set but do hear a bleep tone
  26. C

problem with 4.0

no error message now but gotta amplify it all as cant hear message or bleep and very quite on play back
  27. C

problem with 4.0

in the directory
  28. C

problem with 4.0

there is a wav file on the sd card as well btw
  29. C

problem with 4.0

/** * Audio Guestbook, Copyright (c) 2022 Playful Technology * * Tested using a Teensy 4.0 with Teensy Audio Shield, although should work * with minor modifications on other similar hardware * * When handset is lifted, a pre-recorded greeting message is played, followed by a tone. *...
  30. C

problem with 4.0

getting this now moved the files and folders like u said Arduino: 1.8.19 (Windows 10), TD: 1.57-beta1, Board: "Teensy 4.0, MTP Disk (Experimental), 600 MHz, Faster, US English" C:\Users\iandi\Documents\Arduino\audio-guestbook-main\audio-guestbook\audio-guestbook.ino:49:1: error...
  31. C

problem with 4.0

like this
  32. C

problem with 4.0

screen shot of directory
  33. C

problem with 4.0

getting this message now Arduino: 1.8.19 (Windows 10), TD: 1.57-beta1, Board: "Teensy 4.0, MTP Disk (Experimental), 600 MHz, Faster, US English" C:\Users\iandi\Documents\Arduino\audio-guestbook\audio-guestbook.ino:49:1: error: 'AudioPlaySdWavX' does not name a type AudioPlaySdWavX...
  34. C

problem with 4.0

1.57 and 1.8.19
  35. C

problem with 4.0

plz do help doing my head in need the files and where to put them thx
  36. C

problem with 4.0

i was meaning i cant see the sd card on my computer when i plug the usb into the teensy 4.0 if i take the sd card out plug directly into lappy it fine
  37. C

problem with 4.0

nope still not compiling getting this message Arduino: 1.8.19 (Windows 10), TD: 1.57, Board: "Teensy 4.0, Serial, 600 MHz, Faster, US English" Multiple libraries were found for "SD.h" C:\Users\iandi\Documents\Arduino\audio-guestbook-main\audio-guestbook\audio-guestbook.ino:30:24: fatal...
  38. C

problem with 4.0

any one local to SE London who can help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  39. C

problem with 4.0

done changes and it does slow down and speed up but still no sd card reading ?????
  40. C

pm sent to you
  41. C

problem with 4.0

yep can change orange blinking light to slow to fast and when put name in error
  42. C

problem with 4.0

done that still same
  43. C

problem with 4.0

arduino ide dont see my board now getting this message with fresh install Arduino: 1.8.19 (Windows 10), TD: 1.57-beta1, Board: "Teensy 4.0, Serial, 600 MHz, Faster, United Kingdom" C:\Users\iandi\Documents\Arduino\audio-guestbook-main\audio-guestbook\audio-guestbook.ino:30:24: fatal error...
  44. C

problem with 4.0

Code: /** * Audio Guestbook, Copyright (c) 2022 Playful Technology * * Tested using a Teensy 4.0 with Teensy Audio Shield, although should work * with minor modifications on other similar hardware * * When handset is lifted, a pre-recorded greeting message is played, followed by a tone...
  45. C

problem with 4.0

paul can u message me plz so i can send you what i have
  46. C

problem with 4.0

/** * Audio Guestbook, Copyright (c) 2022 Playful Technology * * Tested using a Teensy 4.0 with Teensy Audio Shield, although should work * with minor modifications on other similar hardware * * When handset is lifted, a pre-recorded greeting message is played, followed by a tone. *...
  47. C

problem with 4.0

done that got this now Arduino: 1.8.19 (Windows 10), TD: 1.57, Board: "Teensy 4.0, Serial, 600 MHz, Faster, United Kingdom" Audio_2: In function 'void loop()': Audio_2:148: warning: enumeration value 'Initialising' not handled in switch switch(mode){ ^ Audio_2: In function...
  48. C

problem with 4.0

im new to this how do i sort it plz not a programmer lol
  49. C

problem with 4.0

re installed programme now getting this message Arduino: 1.8.19 (Windows 10), TD: 1.57, Board: "Teensy 4.0, Serial, 600 MHz, Faster, United Kingdom" sketch_feb01a: In function 'void loop()': sketch_feb01a:148: warning: enumeration value 'Initialising' not handled in switch switch(mode){...
  50. C

problem with 4.0

getting this error message i am a total newbie with this so be gentle plz Arduino: 1.8.19 (Windows 10), TD: 1.57, Board: "Teensy 4.0, Serial, 600 MHz, Faster, United Kingdom" In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio/Audio.h:129:0, Multiple...
Back