Search results

1. M

Measuring distance... with sound?

Any ideas about how to recreates something similar, how it practically works? Maybe this can ba a solution too. https://www.partitalia.com/close-to-me/ Wondering what the resolution is, anyway.
  2. M

Unfortunately nothing can be applied except on point A and point B. The 2 joints are actually much more complex, the drawing is a very simplified view.
  3. M

I have thought about ToF sensors, I have used them before. The problem, as is maybe easier to understand with the above scheme, is that I would like to measure the distance from point A to point B. They do not always face each other, so a Tof sensor is not suitable, and ultrasonic have the same...
  4. M

Thank you very much mborgerson and RHormigo for the answers. I will try to apply them. The distance I have to measure is between 0 and 20 cm, 1 mm resolution would be very good, is this feasible? Thanks again.
  5. M

Hi, some advice would be greatly appreciated to understand what is wrong here... I would like to measure distance between two points using sound. Ultrasonic transducers can be used for this goal, but they must face the point to measure. I would like to use "normal" speaker and microphone, so the...
  6. M

TCD1304 with teensy 3.2

It now works! Even if some things make me think: The TCD is REALLY sensible to he ambient light. I wanted to check the precision of detection cut-out slits in black cardboard. But at int_t integration time of 20000 the sensor was probably saturated, all pixels around 1700. I put the cut-out...
  7. M

TCD1304 with teensy 3.2

Hi, thanks for your reply. I used the "2nd SMD-version" of the PCB from https://hackaday.io/project/9829-linear-ccd-module, it has an HC04 as inverter; the only difference is that I used a 2N5401 as transistor. I wrote a small windows program that show a graph of the values printed on the...
  8. M

TCD1304 with teensy 3.2

Hi, thanks for your guide. I am trying to replicate it, but I have issues at the moment: can you please help me a little bit? I have TCD1304DG, not AP. Is this critical? I have tested the TCD1304neg.ino on a Teensy 3.6 and a Teensy 3.2. With or without the suggested components (resistor 150ohm...
Back