Search results

1. J

[posted] kxmx_kaugummi - A CS42448 Breakout Board

If it is useful to anyone, i have put up some sample code for this board that samples all 6 channels of audio and saves it to an SD card. It does some buffering and writes data to the SD card in 4096 byte chunks. On a teensy 4.1 it appears to not drop any samples on my testing but would love if...
  2. J

Teensy randomly hangs when uploading file via ftp (non deterministic)

.6 is the pi and .10 is the teeensy in the photos just in case
  3. J

Teensy randomly hangs when uploading file via ftp (non deterministic)

Hi everyone, I am working on a project where i have a teensy 4.1 recording audio and then uploading to an ftp server on a Raspberry Pi. I think i have a memory leak somewhere because after 20 minutes or so the teensy just hangs on uploading the file (specially always after the PASV portion of...
  4. J

Hydrophone amplifier and sampling

Im really loving the discussion going on. Thanks so much all! Im learning a ton. Going to be building it on the bench this afternoon, will post some pictures and results soon.
  5. J

Ill keep that in mind! The first version it might be easier to work with thru hold stuff. Then once we bench test I plan to design a PCB for it.
  6. J

If we add another element at at a random spacing we should be able to get around the aliasing right?
  7. J

Asking my friend about the units on the chart. Starting off, I plan to do it offline in post processing. Eventually I would like to do it on the teensy or a companion computer if I need more horse power Yes, the array will be rigid and we plan to sample coherently. Yes. I can source the j309...
  8. J

Some really good content on this thread. Thanks all! I am a friend of the OP helping with this project (but not the smart physicist one). We are shooting for a 4 element array with 75cm spacing between elements. For proof of concept we might try a 1000hz source signature (small illegal fishing...
  9. J

Serial plotter and monitor don't work while using sbus

Also can recommend brtaylor's library. Have used it before on a build before and it was awesome!
Back