Search results

1. D

Stepper motor is vibrating due to reading output current using Modbus or serial read using micros or multithreading!

Thank you so much 🙏 It's working very fine. Once again thank you 😊
  2. D

Stepper motor is vibrating due to reading output current using Modbus or serial read using micros or multithreading!

Again, thank you. However, is it feasible for me to produce interrupts per second that don't interfere with the stepper library?
  3. D

error while compiling Arduino: 1.8.13 (Windows 10), TD: 1.58, Board: "Teensy 4.1, Serial, 600 MHz, Faster, US English" WARNING: library eModbus-master claims to run on esp32, FreeRTOS architecture(s) and may be incompatible with your current board which runs on avr...
  4. D

I greatly appreciate your reply. I'll give it a go for my project. 🙏🙏
  5. D

Please give some information about it. I try everything from my side. Thanks in advance
  6. D

Thank you for reply! All type of timer library try but output put remain same. #include <AccelStepper.h> #include <SoftwareSerial.h> #include <FlexiTimer2.h> #include <ModbusMaster.h> #include "TeensyThreads.h" #include <Arduino.h> #include <TimerOne.h> #include <Bounce.h> #define RS485Serial...
  7. D

While doing so, I use the Accellstepper to pulse the stepper motor and the Modbus protocol to read the VFD's output current. Stepper motor is vibrating due to reading output current using modbus or serial read. I also attempted to use micros for multithreading, but the output remained the same...
Back